Novant Health Kernersville NC United States
1 month ago
Novant Health Medical Group is looking for a compassionate, caring Certified Nurse Midwife to join an established, growing practice of 2 physicians and 2 APPs in Kernersville, NC. This position will provide full scope of midwifery care, including well-woman checks, family planning, prenatal, intrapartum and post-partum care to our patients. We are looking for someone who embraces caring... for women, values continuous improvement and innovation, thrives in a team-based environment, and is eager to be part of our extraordinary care team. Our Kernersville office is part of a large, established OB/GYN group with locations in Winston-Salem and Clemmons, NC. We were the first practice in the area to have midwifery services in the early 2000s, we manage low risk and high risk pregnancies and are looking for midwifery partners to work collaboratively with our physician partners in the office and on L&D. We are expanding our services in Kernersville by adding an L&D to our community hospital. We take pride in our reputation in our communities and work hard to maintain a very protocol driven practice of medicine. We support each other's personal and professional interests and are looking for the right candidate to join our family, not just our team. Experience with IUD, Nexplanon, SIS, EMBx preferred.
Our expert clinicians provide an array of healthcare services to women including gynecological examinations, contraceptive counseling, prescriptions and labor and delivery care.
Kernersville offers the best of many worlds - small town atmosphere sandwiched in the heart of the triad, between 3 larger cities. We are close to several unique retail communities, thriving restaurants, a strong arts presence, several minor league baseball teams, and several universities. You can be in the mountains within 2 hours and the beach within 4 hours.
Novant Health benefits:
• NH Medical Group employed
• Medical and Retirement Benefits
• CME Allowance
• System wide EHR-Epic
• Work-Life balance
Novant Health Medical Group:
• One of the largest medical groups in the nation.
• Offers resiliency training for providers and team members to prevent burnout.
• Established the ODYSSEY program to enhance the new physician and APP experience by empowering our providers to connect, explore and evolve within a culture of continuous learning and teamwork to build a high performing provider network.
• Instituted an APP Council that partners with leaders to improve APP clinical performance and consistency, create a community of practice that enhances experience, engagement and growth, fully integrate APPs into the care team, and set standards for APP practice.
• Is nationally recognized for advanced care and one of the largest community based, non-profit healthcare systems.
• Is well known for being physician-led and physician-driven. For example, our physicians are in every area of leadership across the organization. That means every strategic discussion has physicians at the table, and every market partners a physician leader with an administrator. The result is a focus on the details that are important to physicians.
What does it mean to be a part of Novant Health?
• A commitment to patient centered care and our model of spending more time with each patient, and creating a seamless system of care for our patients are the foundations of our success
• Sharing a philosophy of putting high value on the patient experience
• Novant Health is an integrated network of physician clinics, outpatient facilities and hospitals that delivers a seamless and convenient healthcare experience to communities in North Carolina, South Carolina, and Georgia.
• The Novant Health network consists of more than 1,800 physicians and over 35,000 employees who provide care at nearly 800 locations, including 15 hospitals and hundreds of outpatient facilities and physician clinics.
• In 2022, Novant Health was included on Forbes’ Best Employers for Diversity, Best Employers and America’s Best-in-State Employers list. The Disability Equality Index also named Novant Health on its Best Places to Work list.
• In 2021, Novant Health reported $1.1 billion in total community benefit, including $192.7 million in financial assistance to members of the communities we serve.
At Novant Health, one of our core values is diversity and inclusion. By engaging the strengths and talents of each team member, we ensure a strong organization capable of providing remarkable healthcare to our patients, families and communities. Therefore, we invite applicants from all group dynamics to apply to our exciting career opportunities.
Join us, and let’s transform healthcare together.
#MakeHealthcareRemarkable #JoinTeamAubergine #nursingatnovanthealth
Education: Bachelor's Degree Required Master's Degree Required
Experience: Minimum of two years as an RN in Women's Svs. Required. Minimum of one year as a CNM.
Preferred Licensure/Certification/Registration: Current RN and Certified Nurse Midwife Licensure Required
Additional Skills Required: Ability to successfully complete generic and department-specific skills validation and competency testing. Ability to work with management team and physicians; demonstrated customer service skills, interpersonal skills and communication skills
It is the responsibility of every Novant Health team member to deliver the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension, every time.
• Our team members are part of an environment that fosters team work, team member engagement and community involvement.
• The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
• All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a safe patient environment driven by the principles of "First Do No Harm
Kernersville NC USA
Jobs in Kernersville NC United States
Certified Nurse Midwife Kernersville jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.