Revenue AI Portugal (+8 others) Lithuania
1 month ago
• If you are interested, please apply through this link, as we are working with a centralized system: https://forms.monday.com/forms/6ea6f29276a1a5ed9d831cada357a8e3?r=use1
• Location: Remote
We are looking for a Key Account Manager to join us on our mission of augmenting business teams’ productivity with AI-enhanced Intelligent Assistant, and reinventing the way Revenue Management is being done.
In this role, you will manage our key accounts in the FMCG, Commodity Trading, or Life Science business verticals, as well as search for potential new ones.
To gain a good understanding of our products and our value proposition, you'll be working together with other Transformation Consulting team members, as well as teams internally, such as product, chatbot development, etc. After learning the ins and outs of our products, you’ll use a consultative selling approach, to recommend a solution based on the observed client needs and their pain points.
In this role you will
• Build trusted and... value-based relationships with existing customers to renew contracts and uncover upsell or expansion opportunities
• Effectively manage a portfolio of Revenue AI’s key customers to establish long-term collaborations
• Manage and influence key client stakeholders to build alignment across multiple teams, cross-functional decision-makers, and influencers
• Accurately forecast sales activity and recurring revenue in our CRM (Pipedrive)
• Create account plans to ensure a strong pipeline of net-new upsell/cross-sell and expansion opportunities
• Responsible for the complete sales cycle for net-new opportunities, including the successful negotiation of legal and procurement
• Collaborate with internal teams (such as Product and Delivery Teams) to develop comprehensive ‘win’ strategies for renewals
• Work closely with customer champions to identify use cases, drive activation and innovations to integrate them into our product roadmap
We believe that you’ll enjoy this role if you are/have
• Advanced English language skills
• Previous consultative selling experience in Saas or PaaS companies (3-5 years)
• Excellent presentation and consultative selling skills
• Entrepreneurial spirit, flexibility toward dynamic change, willingness to experiment and figure things out on your own
• Excited about growing a company that solves meaningful business problems
• Open to travel within and outside of the EU
What you'll need to be successful
• Previous experience in account managing enterprise client accounts
• Previous track record of success in handling end-to-end sales process, as well as inbound and outbound leads
• Understanding and experience working with clients in the domain of either: FMCG, Commodity Trading or Life Science
• Previous experience working in a startup environment, or similar fast-paced, entrepreneurial environments
• A successful track record of selling applied AI, machine learning, and data analytics or revenue optimization-focused data solutions would be considered a plus
• Experience selling AI-driven SaaS solutions as well as previous experience selling chatbot development services would be a plus
• Benefits of joining us
• * You will share a next-generation vision and mission through our revolutionary, Digital Assistant for Revenue Management. You will have a purposeful job in our fast-growing environment where we will build something amazing together!
• You will enjoy the comfort, convenience and flexibility of being able to work from home. Most people find telecommuting enables them to be more productive – it improves their quality of work while reducing stress and distractions. You will also appreciate avoiding traffic, wear and tear on your vehicle, and help reduce carbon emissions in the process.
• Even when you work hard, you will still have time for your personal life due to flexible working hours based on core time.
• You will work in a flat and flexible organization where every team member has access to any team member. Working on exciting projects independently, while closely connected with leading, super cool and talented international experts encourages everyone to think outside the box and gain new experiences.
• You will have the collaboration and support of the team whenever you need it.
• You will enjoy the practicality of an easy-to-use digital workspace.
• You can rely on us for anything right from your first day, and we will in turn also trust you to the utmost extent.
• And you will find opportunities to have fun together with colleagues through (mainly virtual) team activities.
• What to expect after applying for this job?
• If you are selected to continue to the interview process, you will hear from HR soon. Before the first introduction with HR, you will receive a candidate deck where you will find detailed information about the next steps of the hiring process.
Revenue AI focuses on PaaS and B2B · SaaS · Mobile · Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning. Their company has offices in Netherlands. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.
You can view their website at https://revenue.ai
Portugal (+8 others)
Jobs in Portugal (+8 others) Lithuania
KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER Portugal (+8 others) jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.