Adecco Chestermere Canada
1 month ago
Adecco is currently hiring a full-time Finance / Commodity Confirmations Analyst to work for our reputable client, a well-established oil and gas company in Calgary, Alberta. In this role, you will be responsible for working in commodity trading/marketing environment and required Working knowledge with various ETRM platforms (e.g.Egistix, OMS, Allegro Horizon, RightAngle). This role will be primarily involved with supporting/managing daily commodity trade confirmations using a variety of energy trading and risk management systems (ETRM) platforms of Oil Sands operations.
• Location: Calgary, Alberta
• Job type: Full-time | Temporary
• Shifts: Mon - Fri (4 days office, 1 day work from home)
Here's why you should apply:
• Hires fast, pays weekly
• 4% vacation pay paid out on each weekly pay cheque
• Medical and dental benefits once qualified
• Free training programs
• $50 voucher for boots in partnership with Mark's Work Warehouse
• New and quicker onboarding process
Duties and... Responsibilities:
• Manage daily commodity trade confi rmations using a variety of energy trading and risk management systems (ETRM)platforms.
• Ensure trade confi rmations are in accordance with commercial contracts, are confi rmed within the system of record andare executed by the appropriate signing authority level (as required).
• Distribute fi nalized trade confi rmations to third parties; review incoming documentation for discrepancies; follow-up withtraders, counterparties and brokers as required.
• Ensure confi rmations records retained per corporate policy. Assist with document management fi ling and organization.
• Comply with internal controls and management system processes. Report potential incidents and breaches.
• Collaborate with the following groups on a regular basis: Trading/Marketing, Contracts, Legal, Credit, Accounting,Treasury, Vendor Services & Risk Compliance.
• Perform initial Know Your Customer (KYC) screening and maintain ongoing screening.
• Perform customer set-up and ensure systems of record (trading and enterprise resource planning systems) are keptcurrent with appropriate counterparty data.
• Coordinate with Vendor Services to request Vendor set-ups in electronic payment system (SAP).
• Support and respond to internal and external audits.
• Provide excellent customer service to internal stakeholders and external counterparties.
• Contribute to the continuous improvement and enhancement of operational processes and controls.
• Conduct timely review and process trade confi rmations in alignment with business controls as set forth in Market RiskManagement Policy, Standard and Procedures.
• Complete counterparty set-up onboarding and maintain ongoing master data / system information accuracy.
• Maintain up to date business process narratives, workfl ows and desk procedures.
• Report potential incidents and breaches as required.
Requirements and Qualifications:
• Strong analytical skills, with excellent attention to detail and accuracy
• Self-starter with aptitude for learning along with demonstrated critical thinking and problem-solving skills
• Ability to prioritize demands from multiple stakeholder groups
• Possess strong work ethic with an ability to work both independently and within a collaborative team and acrossstakeholder groups
• Excellence interpersonal and communication skills to liaise eff ectively with both internal and external parties
• Has strong organizational and time management skills, with the ability to balance workload with ad-hoc businessrequests
Don't miss out on this Finance / Commodity Confirmations Analyst job in Calagry, AB. Apply now and you will hear back from an Adecco Recruiter soon.
Financial Analyst Chestermere jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.