Serv-A-Lawn Burlington Canada
1 month ago
Skilled Hardscape Construction Lead Hand required
Must have 5 years of Soft and Hardscape construction experience.
Must have 3 years of supervisor experience.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
• Ability to organize and delegate tasks to crew members.
• Ability to read, comprehend and carry out construction drawings efficiently an asset.
• Experience must cover working with and installing concrete pavers/slabs, retaining walls, grading, steps, etc.
• Knowledgeable in all facets of Landscape Construction: Interlocking pavers/slabs, Masonry, Flagstone, Retaining Walls, Fireplaces and BBQ Kitchens,
• Experienced in the operation of trucks, trailers, skid steers, excavators, loaders, stone saws, tampers, drills, and various tool
• Load and unload work trucks, care for tools/equipment
• Ensure that all PPE is worn and in compliance with company and legislative regulations.
• Professional demeanor with interacting with customers and... co-workers.
• Experience in soft and hard scape construction
• Product and material knowledge
• Valid G class drivers license and clean abstract
• Ability to perform physically demanding work
• Salary is based on experience
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $25.00-$30.00 per hour
• Company events
• Extended health care
• On-site parking
• 10 hour shift
• 8 hour shift
• Construction: 2 years (preferred)
• Supervising: 2 years (preferred)
• Class G Licence (preferred)
Work Location: One location
Lead Hand - Landscape Construction Burlington jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.