BOMBARDIER Montreal Canada
1 month ago
Bombardier is a global leader, creating innovative and game-changing planes. Our products and services provide world-class transportation experiences that set new standards in passenger comfort, energy, efficiency, reliability and safety. We are a global organization focused on working together with a team spirit.
Bombardier Flight Operations has an immediate opening in its Montreal Flight Operations PRODUCTION FLIGHT TEST.
In your role you will:
• Assist the Chief of Cabin Safety in developing, maintaining, and auditing Flight Attendant manuals and training programs for Customer support.
• Assist in developing, maintaining, and auditing Flight Attendant manuals and training programs for Bombardier Aerospace in compliance with Transport Canada requirements.
• Provide training to Customer and Bombardier Aerospace Flight and Cabin Crew as required.
• In-flight crew support on Bombardier Business Aircraft as required.
• Preparation of training records and reports for... Customers and maintenance of training records for Bombardier Aerospace crews.
• In-flight support, Bombardier Aerospace demonstration flights as required.
As our ideal candidate,
• You have a minimum of 5 years of experience in aircraft passenger transportation operations, experience in corporate passenger transportation operations an asset.
• You have very detailed knowledge of the CAR’s, part 604 and 704 relating to cabin safety, knowledge of EASA & FAR’s an asset.
• You are Flexible to work irregular hours and to travel on short notice.
• You have the ability and experience to prepare cabin safety documentation and training material using common computer programs (ex. MS Word, Powerpoint) to Transport Canada standards.
• You have the right to work and live in Canada is required.
• You have strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work with a team.
• You have at least 2 years of Flight Attendant Instructional experience and some Line (in-flight) training experience.
• You have sound judgment and the ability to communicate effectively with VIP’s, CAA Representatives, Flight and Cabin crews and corporate management.
• You have a post-secondary education and a second language are assets.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages persons of any race, religion, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, age immigration status, disability or other applicable legally protected Characteristics to apply.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Please continue to monitor our website and apply for additional positions for which you are qualified and may be of interest to you.
Join us at https://bombardier.com/en/careers/career-opportunities
Your ideas move people.
Job Flight Crew/Ground Operations
Primary Location CA-QC-Montreal Dorval
Employee Status Regular
Job Posting 14.03.2023, 10:48:22 PM
Unposting Date Ongoing
Flight Attendant Instructor Montreal jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.