Lynx Air Mississauga Canada
1 month ago
Your next workplace is the sky
You love to travel, and you love fair, friendly and frequent flights. We’re a new airline
with deep roots in the industry, and we’re looking for people like you!
Join our crew.
We are seeking our next group of Cabin Crew Members to be based in Toronto! The model candidate for this role must be:
• A positive thinker
• Calm under pressure
Are you interested in being a part of the changing skies in Canada and beyond? Are you ready to jump on board to provide exemplary customer service while maintaining the highest safety standards?
If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you!
WHO WE ARE:
Let your career fly with Lynx Air, Canada's newest ultra-affordable airline. Our mission is to make air travel accessible for all, by offering low-cost, safe and customer-first flying experiences. With airfares sky-high in Canada, we're here to change the game!
Our brand-new fleet of Boeing 737... MAX planes will take Canadians to select Canadian and USA destinations at an ultra-affordable price point and we're excited to be building our team that will help us get there. With backing from prominent investors, we're poised to revolutionize the Canadian airline industry.
Join our team and be part of the changing skies of Canadian aviation!
• Preparing the aircraft for customer boarding and ensuring a keen awareness of the service and safety plan for the flight.
• Communicating with customers through one-on-one interactions and general intercom announcements in a warm, friendly and professional manner.
• Welcoming customers and engaging with them throughout the flight to create a comfortable, friendly environment.
• Ensuring mandatory safety procedures are followed.
• Liaising with the flight crew (pilots) to ensure a smooth and well-operated flight with excellent customer communications.
• Provide inflight snack, meal, and beverage service and the sale of onboard products.
• Assisting customers with a variety of needs including carryon baggage stowage, seating arrangements, and general comfort.
• Handling onboard incidents and emergencies.
• Handling a medical incident or emergency, including providing First Aid as required.
• Ensuring the general orderliness of the aircraft.
• Ensuring customer feedback is shared with management and taking an active role in helping management operate and evolve the company to provide the best possible customer experience.
• Completing and submitting required safety reports.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE ROLE:
• Minimum 19 years of age
• Legally entitled to work in Canada.
• Must hold a valid Canadian Passport.
• Possess at least a high school diploma.
• Able to obtain a Transport Canada security clearance.
• Must be able to reach 201 cm or 79 inches flat-footed with shoes (emergency equipment requirement).
• As per our Alcohol and Drug Policy, all offers of employment for safety-sensitive roles are conditional on passing pre-employment drug and alcohol testing and background checks.
• Live within 90 minutes of Calgary International Airport.
• Must successfully complete a 4-week full-time initial training program in Calgary.
• Must be available and willing to work any hour of the day, and any day of the week or year, as scheduled.
• Must be available for reserve shifts.
• Must be comfortable working at high altitudes in a pressurized cabin.
• Must be comfortable working in confined spaces.
• Bilingual (an asset).
WHAT YOU WILL GET FROM US:
• Industry competitive salary.
• The chance to be part of building something from the ground up. Aggressive growth plans of the organization mean there is no limit to how far you can grow your career with the organization.
• An environment that promotes a healthy work-life balance.
• Open and collaborative work environment. You bring your great ideas, and we will put them into action.
• Comprehensive benefits.
• The opportunity to travel where we fly.
We're an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that places value on the strength that diversity brings to the workplace and that prohibits discrimination or harassment of any kind. Our employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We encourage all applicants who meet the requirements for the role to apply.
Interviews will be commencing right away, so don’t hesitate and apply today to be part of Canada’s changing aviation landscape! Only those individuals selected for interviews will be contacted
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.