Tekgenie Kabul Afghanistan
1 month ago
This is a once in a lifetime chance to join an innovative company with amazing projects. We’re a fast-moving, innovative, growing multinational Tech company backed by an experienced and pragmatic management team. We have a friendly, informal and collaborative working environment.
The Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for supporting the digital marketing strategies, to increase sales and profitability of our products and services.
Overall Purpose of the this job:
The Digital Marketing Specialist will be responsible for managing B2B social media, Emarketing and advertising activities. This requires a broad understanding of digital marketing as a fundamental part of the marketing mix, and the use of social media as a tool in sales promotion. The role will require excellent interpersonal and social skills, oral and written presentation skills, as well as the ability to relate to a wide variety of people with different interests and... needs.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
• Work closely with the Marketing Manager to develop digital performance strategies to deliver increased traffic, optimise conversion, grow sales and expand brand awareness efficiently across all markets.
• Develop and implement a quarterly content calendar of our social media channels: Meta, LinkedIn, TikTok.
• Develop and implement regular Emarketing campaigns to support the key goals.
• Support planning and execution of localised and global campaigns, including paid search and paid social activities.
• Identify opportunities for future improvement, driving optimisations and efficiencies within the Search channels.
• Help deliver best practices and strategies for paid search and paid socials ensuring alignment across other digital marketing channels.
• Proactively share learnings between sectors and markets to accelerate performance.
• Work with wider digital and content teams to ensure best practices are implemented across relevant digital channels (website, social, video, Emarketing).
• Work with third party agencies and internal stakeholders to continuously optimise our digital marketing content.
• Provide regular analysis and measurement on the return on investment for various digital marketing activities across the year, providing reports for the Marketing Manager and Head of Marketing.
• Monitor competitor activity online, especially across social media channels, providing regular reports to the marketing team.
Please note this is not an exhaustive list of duties and responsibilities; it will be subject to review and amendment as required as the demands of the role and the organisation evolve in the future.
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
• Experience of creating content for, and managing social media channels, particularly LinkedIn, Meta and TikTok.
• Experience of creating, implementing and reporting on Emarketing campaigns using tools.
• Experience with digital advertising systems including Google Ads, LinkedIn ads and Meta ads.
• An understanding of core digital marketing principles including SEO, content marketing, link building, Emarketing, digital PR and PPC and display advertising.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and work on projects on own, or as part of a team as and when required.
• High degree of self-motivation and tenacity with attention to detail.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills with a proactive and flexible approach.
• Must be capable of working accurately and diligently to agreed timescales to meet key project deadlines.
• Performance orientated.
• Capable of working autonomously.
• Competence in a wide range of computer applications including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint.
Salary 15000 - 30000 AFN / Month
20 Days Holiday / year
Discretionary performance based bounce scheme
Learning and development opportunities
Amazing Office work environment
Scope for growth
Two stage process, quick turnaround. If interested, APPLY NOW!!!
Strictly work from office at (Shar-e-Naw, Kabul, Afghanistan
Digital Marketing Specialist Kabul jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.