CORE FITNESS PHYSIOTHERAPY PILATES PTE. LTD.
CORE FITNESS PHYSIOTHERAPY PILATES PTE. LTD. Singapore Singapore
1 month ago
We are looking for a locum/freelance physiotherapist with special interest in Women’s Health and/or Scoliosis to complement our current team of physiotherapists and movement specialists.
At Core Fitness, we are a dynamic team on a mission to help people live their best lives. We focus on what people can do, and aim to open minds and possibilities to show our clients what a healthier life looks like. Our facility is spacious and includes a fully equipped Pilates studio plus Gyrotonic equipment. We are a strong advocate for movement as medicine and believe in the holistic and integrated approach to guiding our clients towards achieving their long-term wellness goals.
We are currently seeking freelance/locum physiotherapists who are experienced and can work independently. Senior physiotherapists with at least 6 years experience preferred. The successful candidate must have strong musculoskeletal physiotherapy experience, and have worked in a private practice setting or in the... outpatient orthopaedic clinic in a hospital. He/she will be working with patients with various conditions such as sports injuries, post-surgical rehabilitation, pre/post-natal issues, chronic postural pains and degenerative conditions.
The ideal physiotherapist is someone who is interested in fostering a positive health message to the community, be involved in providing education and/or presentations and actively promote what amazing results people can achieve if they commit to high quality physiotherapy programs.
Duties Of Our Physiotherapists Include, But Not Limited To
• Providing physiotherapy assessment, treatment and rehabilitative exercises to patients with musculoskeletal conditions.
• Developing and implementing care strategy to assist patients in managing pain/disability while aiming to help them regain or maximise functional capabilities.
• Keeping reports on patients and their progress.
• Liaising with other healthcare professionals to encourage a holistic approach to treatment.
• Recommending patients for post-rehabilitation exercise with in-house Pilates instructors.
• Fully registered with AHPC with a valid practising certificate is mandatory.
• At least 3 years’ experience in musculoskeletal physiotherapy in a private practice or outpatient orthopaedic clinic in a hospital. Senior physiotherapists with at least 6 years’ experience preferred.
• Able to work independently.
• Have strong interest in combining physiotherapy with movement therapy.
• Those with specialised skills in Clinical Pilates, Scoliosis Management, Women’s Health or Structural Integration are highly desired.
• Excellent communication and patient relationship management skills are essential.
• Caring and compassionate personality.
We offer high revenue share, training incentives and flexible work hours.
If you think you are the right fit and want to find out more about working alongside our friendly and dynamic team, apply now
Locum/Freelance Physiotherapist (MSK - Women's Health / Scoliosis... Singapore jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.