Senior Helpers Tasmania
Senior Helpers Tasmania Ulverstone TAS Australia
1 month ago
• Experience a truly rewarding work environment
• Build relationships with clients and improve outcomes
• Receive specialised training
• Enjoy flexible working hours to align with your lifestyle
Excellent opportunity for Community Support Workers to provide in-home aged care and disability care to our clients.
At Senior Helpers, we are passionate about making a real difference in peoples’ lives. Since 2011, we’ve helped connect thousands of Australians with compatible aged care and disability care.
We are a group of committed, caring people with the same goal – to help our clients remain happy and healthy in their own homes. Our Support Workers are dedicated to providing compassionate and compatible care to our clients across Australia.
About The Role...
As a Community Support Worker, you will provide in-home aged care and disability care to help maintain client independence. You will assist them with activities of daily living, meeting their goals and participate in... the community of their choice.
Your Key Responsibilities Will Be
• Provide caring companionship and conversation
• Transportation (to appointments, errands, etc.)
• Meal preparation
• Light housekeeping and laundry
• Medication reminders
• Assisting with showering, dressing and grooming
It’s easy to go to work when you’re making someone’s day, every day!
We are looking for caring, kind and experienced Community Support Workers who are passionate about making a difference in people's lives.
To succeed in this role you will need the following qualifications, skills and attributes:
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Cheerful, positive attitude
• Enjoy working in a team environment
• Certificate III in Individual Support, Aged Care, Disability (desirable)
• Previous experience in a similar role (desirable)
• Current First Aid and CPR certificates
• Current registration to Work with Vulnerable Persons
• Certificate of Completion of the “Quality, Safety and You”- NDIS Worker Orientation Module
• Current Medication Endorsement certificate (desirable)
• Have a reliable and insured vehicle
• Unrestricted Tasmanian Driver License
• National Police Check
How To Apply...
We are not requesting a copy of your resume at this stage, so please complete the requested work history and education information on the application page (you are encouraged to detail any (and all) certificates or licence(s) information under the education section).
If you meet the above criteria and you are ready to bring your caring nature to an organisation that helps clients improve their quality of life and enjoy independence in their own home, we want to hear from you!
Simply complete the application process by clicking the Apply Now button and we will be in touch!
No recruitment agencies, please
Ulverstone TAS Australia
Jobs in Ulverstone TAS Australia
Community Support Worker Ulverstone Area, Northern Tasmania Ulverstone TAS jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.