Feros Care Central Coast NSW Australia
1 month ago
Australia - NSW, Far West & North Central NSW
• Highly Flexible Work Life Balance- up to 20 hours per week!
• Company Smartphone + Travel Reimbursement + All Training Provided
• Discounted Private Health Insurance + Referral Bonuses + EAP + More!
We’re Feros Care. What we care about most is helping people live bolder lives - and that includes our team members. We don’t just want you to work. We want you to dream, to laugh, to be happy. To have colleagues that support you, and a role that inspires you daily.
We are excited to be hiring Community Support Workers!
This will initially be a casual role with the opportunity to move to part time, with expected hours of approximately 15-20 per week on a flexible roster (Monday to Friday with some weekend work on occasions).
• Extensive training, development, and career opportunities (we will support you training opportunities, or to upskill your Qualifications)
• Dedicated, supportive managers who care about your... wellbeing
• A flexible roster with plenty of opportunity to work around your commitments
• Smartphone Provided
• Private Health Insurance Discount (Medibank)
• Employee Referral program
• Travel Allowance ($0.92 per kilometre)
• Employee Assistance Program
About the Role:
You will be out and about in the community, working with clients to achieve their health and wellbeing goals. You will provide a range of services to our valued clients, including:
• Assisting clients with personal care services
• Transporting clients to and from appointments
• Supporting with domestic cleaning
• Preparing light meals
• A Certificate III or IV in Individual Support/Aged Care/Disability
• A current First Aid Certificate (or the willingness to obtain one)
• A current driver’s licence and your own registered and insured vehicle
• COVID 19 Vaccinations (including Booster) certification
As a not-for-profit, you can rest assured knowing that we’re always giving right back to those who need it most.
We actively seek to include, welcome and value the unique contributions of all people. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people from cultural and linguistically diverse backgrounds, and people with disability. We’re also highly invested in the safety of our team members, with a thorough COVID-safe plan and mandatory vaccinations for all client-facing employees.
If you would like to discuss accessibility requirements, preferred communication methods or other possibilities please contact [email protected] . When Successful, you will be required to undertake a national police check and provide evidence of your right to work in Australia.
Feros Care acknowledges and pays respect to the Traditional Custodians of this land on which we work.
Please click apply below to submit your interest!
Apply now To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Mariana Nikolic on 07 5669 0559, quoting Ref No. 1104934. Apply
Central Coast NSW Australia
Jobs in Central Coast NSW Australia
Community Support Worker Level 2 Tweed Heads Central Coast NSW jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.