SPERTON - Where Great People Meet
SPERTON - Where Great People Meet Oslo Norway
1 month ago
• Develop, test, and maintain web applications using modern technologies and frameworks.
• Write clean, efficient, and well-documented code that adheres to industry standards.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand business requirements and translate them into technical solutions.
• Participate in code reviews and provide constructive feedback to team members.
• Continuously improve development processes and practices to ensure high-quality code and timely delivery of projects.
• Stay up-to-date with emerging trends and technologies in web development and contribute to the development of best practices.
•... Troubleshoot and debug issues as they arise, and work with the team to implement solutions.
• Ensure that web applications are responsive, performant, and accessible to all users.
• Participate in team meetings and contribute to the overall success of the team and the company.
The most important technologies and areas of expertise:
• You have at least five years of work experience in front-end development with HTML/CSS/React Type(Java)Script, Node.js technologies
• You also know how to test your own code and have experience with the software production process using agile methods and software automation.
• You have good communication skills and fluent Finnish and English.
• You have experience working in a team with Design/UX experts
• We expect experience in the design, implementation and management of cloud-based applications, especially in AWS environments, and we consider previous experience in the insurance industry an advantage
Web Full-Stack developer Oslo jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.