BP Auckland New Zealand
1 month ago
Job Profile Summary
bp is reimagining energy for people and our planet.
We provide heat, light and mobility to customers worldwide. We’re fundamentally transforming what we do so we can reach net zero by 2050 or sooner. We also have a strong mission to help the whole world reach net zero too – working across our industry to improve people’s lives.
Join us and you’ll be part of a highly connected, digitally focused, agile team that develops clever ways of increasing our role in our customers’ lives.
To make this transition, we’re looking for a Supply Chain Optimisation Lead! You’ll work closely with our Fulfilment/Trading teams, using data to report on insights and pin-point opportunities to optimize how we work to drive positive commercial outcomes. Ultimately, you’ll help us ensure product availability and specifically the ‘right product, right store at the right time’.
What you can expect in this role:
• Identify, prioritize and drive activity to reduce operating... costs
• Continuous improvement in 3PL performance, cost management, distribution rebates and business owner EDI and invoice automation
• Value add by taking advantage of bulk buying and direct sourcing from suppliers
• Ensure efficient fulfilment performance by ensuring product availability and strong inventory management
What we would like to see you bring to the team:
• 5+ years’ experience in Supply Chain/Logistics
• Strong commercial competence & analytical skills
• Excellent problem solver
• Ability to influence key internal & external partners at a variety of levels
Why join us?
It’s crucial to us that the differences we see in the world around us are reflected in our workplace. Who you are is what counts, not where you’re from or how you live your life. At bp, we support our people to learn and grow in a diverse and challenging environment. We believe that our team is strengthened by diversity. We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment in which everyone is respected and treated fairly.
There are many aspects of our employees’ lives that are meaningful, so we offer benefits to enable your work to fit with your life. These benefits can include flexible working options, a generous paid parental leave policy, excellent retirement benefits, among others!
Customers & Products
Job Family Group
Procurement & Supply Chain Management Group
Yes - up to 25%
CUSTOMER AND PRODUCTS
We’re gearing up for the future. At bp our goal for C&P is to deliver the future of mobility, energy and services for our customers by innovating with new business models and service platforms.
C&P will become a hub, housing our midstream, lubricants, aviation, sale of chemicals, mobility and convenience, marketing and our next-generation businesses, making it a highly integrated and interconnected organisation. And with safety being our core value, our commitment to safe and reliable operations will never change.
Want to join the team? This means:
• being customer-centric, agile and responsive to changing customer needs and dynamic markets
• focusing on growth and development of customer offers
• optimising the chemicals and fuels value chains to maximise integrated value
• contributing to the reduction of carbon intensity of the products we create, and sell, by 50% by 2050 or sooner
• creating strategic partnerships that drive long-term value for C&P
• being digitally enabled and empowered by customer insights and data to deliver solutions.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, socioeconomic background, neurodiversity/neurocognitive functioning, veteran status or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodations
Auckland New Zealand
Supply Chain Lead ANZ Auckland jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.