Dept® Madrid Spain
1 month ago
We are looking to hire an ambitious Senior Project Manager (m/f/div) to join our awesome team at Dept in Madrid.
Growing your career as a Full Time Senior Project Manager (m/f/div) is an amazing opportunity to develop exceptional skills.
If you are strong in creativity, presentation and have the right experience for the job, then apply for the position of Senior Project Manager (m/f/div) at Dept today!
We are looking for a Senior Project Manager (m/f/div) , part-time (20h per week) with organizational skills and passion to implement projects in a targeted manner and provide comprehensive support.
Thanks to your strong communication skills, you will build a good relationship with our clients and interdisciplinary teams and ensure transparency throughout the project.
Here at DEPT®, we place a high value on diversity. Applicants of every nationality, age, background, religion, and orientation are welcome. We also gladly welcome applications from disabled persons!
Compact and precise... what we are looking for:
• Overall project management with regard to quality, resources, time and costs
• Close customer communication on project progress and project status as well as management of stakeholder expectations
• Consulting and contact person for all questions concerning the project
• Management of interdisciplinary cooperation between the consulting, retail, content, IT and paid advertising teams
• Briefing internal teams on customer inquiries and new projects
• Setting up the project roadmap and defining milestones as well as updating the roadmap during the course of the project
• Preparation, moderation and follow-up of customer meetings
• Support during contract negotiations
• Remote (Germany-wide)
• Bring several years of project management experience
• Bonus: Have at least 3 years of relevant work experience related to e-commerce and/or Amazon
• Have experience in planning, managing and controlling online projects
• Are confident in timing, budget monitoring and prioritization of individual project steps
• Have an open and positive attitude and a passion for digital projects
• Are self-confident, structured, have strong presentation skills and work in a results-oriented manner
• Have experience in dealing with the expectations of internal and external stakeholders
• Have excellent written and spoken English skills; German is a plus, but not mandatory
• We love diversity - At DEPT®, we welcome talent of every nationality, background and orientation. We believe in an environment where everyone can be themselves and feel valued for who they are and what they do.
• We love our environment and sustainability - DEPT® is B – Corp™ certificated. By 2023, we will be carbon neutral, projects with positive social or environmental impact will account for more than 15% of our total sales and more than 40% of our managers will be female or non-binary.
• We love our depsters - DEPT® cares about the mental health of our people. We organize various internal people & culture measures, (digital) get-togethers and events such as team lunches, yoga or TGIF
• We love flexibility - We have a Home office and a remote work policy
• We love to party - Global get-togethers with your international colleagues at our (digital) events - the DEPT® Festival, the Winter Festival and who knows what tomorrow will bring!
• We love our colleagues - A team with heart & head! Colleagues who love their work as well as teamwork
• We love our clients - A great client portfolio with exciting brands that want to grow together with us and rethink digital marketing in a future-oriented way
DEPT® is a pioneering, global digital agency that creates end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Our goal is simple: build a culture that inspires the best work of your life. Work that helps move our clients forward. And while it’s not our ultimate goal, winning awards sure does feel nice when it happens.
We are pioneers at heart. What this means, is that we are always leaning forward, thinking of what we can create tomorrow that does not exist today. We were born digital and we are a new model of agency, with a deep skillset in tech and marketing. That’s why we hire curious, self-driven, talented people who never stop innovating.
Our culture is big enough to cope and small enough to care. Meaning, that with people across 20+ countries, we’re big enough to provide you with the best tools, global opportunities, and benefits that help you thrive. While acting small by investing in you, your growth, your team, and giving you the autonomy to solve our clients problems, no matter where you are in the world.
Last but not least, we are a B Corp-certified company passionate about purpose-driven work . Our hope is that you can feel good about the contributions DEPT® is making to the world and we always have an open door for your ideas in making the world a better place.
Benefits of working as a Senior Project Manager (m/f/div) in Madrid:
● Excellent benefits
● Company offers career progression opportunities
● Attractive package
● Remote Work opportunity
Senior Project Manager /m/f/div/ - Start Immediately Madrid jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.