Signify Netherlands B.V.
Signify Netherlands B.V. Madrid Spain
1 month ago
We’re looking for a Project Management Intern to join our Systems & Services Team in Madrid.
Working for Signify means being creative and adaptive. Our culture of continuous learning and commitment to diversity and inclusion creates an environment that allows you to build your skills and career. Together, we’re transforming our industry.
As the world leader in lighting, we’re constantly ahead of the curve. Through our leadership in connected lighting and the Internet of Things, we’re breaking new grounds in data analytics, AI, and smart homes, offices, cities and more!
Signify is one of the few companies in the world to achieve carbon neutrality and our next sustainability goals are even bolder: doubling our positive impact on the environment and society by 2025.
As a Project Management Intern you’ll be responsible for providing support to our new project typology; Type X projects and rollouts. You will be working with Execution Managers in running key projects as well as driving... initiatives within our Systems & Services team, connecting with other colleagues throughout Europe to find better ways of working and pushing for excellence while delivering our Lighting Systems & Services.
We’re on the lookout for forward-thinking innovators with a passion for sustainability. If you match this description, get in touch!
What you’ll do
• Work closely with our execution managers in setting up and managing the project orders, taking care of all support functions to ensure a smooth delivery of the scope
• Keep up to date all projects and support documentation
• Create reports and overviews of cost and deliveries, following up on our KPI’s
• Improve relationships and trust between the different teams around Europe
• Participate in initiatives and roll-outs of projects and new ways of working
• You have full domain of English, French and Spanish
• You are studying a degree and have some initial experience from other internships/strong interest around project/operational work
• You love teamwork and enjoy connecting with other people to get the job done
• You are resilient, and take ownership to make things happen, not giving up until a solution is found
• You are disciplined and structured and are looking to know more about the lighting business
What you’ll get in return…
• You will be working in a dynamic and diverse team in Madrid, driving the growth area in our company as global (#1) lighting company
• You will get international experience through working with our teams and customers
• You will develop your SAP knowledge, plus Project- and People Management skills
• You will have a lot of fun in a sociable environment
• We offer you a long term perspective, offering multiple opportunities for career development, with strong international exposure for dynamic profiles
We’re offering multiple opportunities for career development, like mentoring, coaching and stretch assignments, with strong international exposure for dynamic profiles. Learning is fundamental to our culture. Through continuous learning, we are transforming the industry. You have the chance to learn every day, acquire new skills and perspectives through customized online programs, and on-the-job experiences.
See #SignifyLife through the eyes of our employees
Project Management Internship (French speaking) Madrid jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.