1120 Ad Spain
1120 Ad Spain Valencia Spain
1 month ago
We are looking to hire an experienced Lead Engineering Project Manager (Digital Healthcare) to join our amazing team at 1120 AD Spain in Valencia.
Growing your career as a Full Time Lead Engineering Project Manager (Digital Healthcare) is an amazing opportunity to develop excellent skills.
If you are strong in people management, persuasion and have the right personality for the job, then apply for the position of Lead Engineering Project Manager (Digital Healthcare) at 1120 AD Spain today
Lead Engineering Project Manager (Digital Healthcare) page is loaded
Lead Engineering Project Manager (Digital Healthcare)
Apply locations Spain, Valencia time type Full time posted on Posted 2 Days Ago job requisition id R233572
Analog Devices, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADI) is a global semiconductor leader that bridges the physical and digital worlds to enable breakthroughs at the Intelligent Edge. ADI combines analog, digital, and software technologies into solutions that help drive advancements in... digitized factories, mobility, and digital healthcare, combat climate change, and reliably connect humans and the world. With revenue of more than $12 billion in FY22 and approximately 25,000 people globally working alongside 125,000 global customers, ADI ensures today's innovators stay Ahead of What's Possible.
Analog Devices is seeking a talentedEngineering Project/Program Managerfor their Digital Healthcare (Medical Products) BU. In this role, you will provide leadership to internal and external development teams and cross-functional teams that develop new Medical Device products (hardware and software). As the Engineering Project/Program Manager, you will be responsible for delivering these products to market in scope, on schedule, and within budget targets.
• Responsible for Digital Healthcare System products from concept through release, including advanced technology projects. Managing end-to-end product development: including hardware, software, clinical, marketing and regulatory
• Develops creative solutions to be applied to a wide range of problems, many of which are difficult or complex in nature. Exhibits strong problem-solving skills. Pursues innovative approaches to Time and Cost Analysis, Risk Management and Out of Bounds conditions. Holds teams accountable and proactively identifies risk to the project execution.
• Develop complete project development plan and optimize development efficacy. Includes use of best practices for the Technical Requirements Development, Plan of Record (POR), POR Change Process (PCP), and the project shared site.
• Manage key stakeholders throughout duration of project. Own and manage project scope, schedule, cost, and risks. Communicates actively with engineering staff directors, Product managers and others on the technology group resourcing plan. Tracks and reports project execution.
• Creates a collaborative environment for cross-functional teams. Resolves inter-team & intra-team issues and conflicts to ensure project goals are met. Volunteers, or is recruited, to work outside of area of expertise, as required applies cross-training and/or cross-functional learning.
• Provides leadership to the greater project management community through mentorship and leadership in development programs. Champions Project Management within ADI.
Minimum skills required
• Track record leading successful projects with cross functional teams, including hardware, software, clinical, marketing and regulatory.
• Background in Biomedical or relevant regulated product development.
• Understand verification, validation, and qualification activities.
• Experience managing customer, engineering and executive relationships, excellent communication skills.
• Possess strong organization skills and is responsive to project needs.
• Track record collaborating with external technology, design, and manufacturing partners.
• Drive timely closure of activities, issues, risks and deliverables.
• Solve problems, be able to quickly assess situations, collect relevant information or input from subject matter experts and drive manageable solutions.
• Establishes and maintains positive working relationships with others, fosters teamwork and bridges differences to achieve the program goals
• 7-10 years of relative experience within engineering with at least 3 of those years in a Project Management or Portfolio Management role.
• Bachelor of Science in engineering discipline required.
• Project Management Professional (PMP) certification would be desirable.
• Ability to travel 5-10%
For positions requiring access to technical data, Analog Devices, Inc. may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Department of Commerce - Bureau of Industry and Security and/or the U.S. Department of State - Directorate of Defense Trade Controls. As such, applicants for this position – except US Citizens, US Permanent Residents, and protected individuals as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3) – may have to go through an export licensing review process.
Analog Devices is an equal opportunity employer. We foster a culture where everyone has an opportunity to succeed regardless of their race, color, religion, age, ancestry, national origin, social or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, union membership, and political affiliation, or any other legally protected group.
Job Req Type: ExperiencedRequired Travel: Yes, 10% of the timeShift Type: 1st Shift/Days About Us
Analog Devices, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADI) is a global semiconductor leader that bridges the physical and digital worlds to enable breakthroughs at the Intelligent Edge. ADI combines analog, digital, and software technologies into solutions that help drive advancements in digitized factories, mobility, and digital healthcare, combat climate change, and reliably connect humans and the world. With revenue of more than $12 billion in FY22 and approximately 25,000 people globally working alongside 125,000 global customers, ADI ensures today's innovators stay Ahead of What's Possible.
Come join ADI – a place where Innovation meets Impact. For more than 55 years, Analog Devices has been inventing new breakthrough technologies that transform lives. At ADI you will work alongside the brightest minds to collaborate on solving complex problems that matter from autonomous vehicles, drones and factories to augmented reality and remote healthcare.
ADI fosters a culture that focuses on employees through beneficial programs, aligned goals, continuous learning opportunities, and practices that create a more sustainable future.
Benefits of working as a Lead Engineering Project Manager (Digital Healthcare) in Valencia:
● Learning opportunities
● Advancement opportunities
● Competitive salary
Lead Engineering Project Manager Valencia jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.