Mizuno Westmaas Netherlands
1 month ago
About the job
As the Mizuno online activities are growing, in the position as E-Commerce Product Merchandiser you will have the opportunity to ensure that all Mizuno products are attractively displayed on the Mizuno website and online European key accounts within the different sports categories and are performing in sell through.
You also know exactly what is happening in the online channels and work intensively with the EMEA Marketing team, EMEA markets, Customer Service and the external agency to bring the Mizuno product performance to a higher level. Here's what you will be responsible for:
• Monitor and analyse product performance and take initiatives to maximize sell through and turnover on the online channels (website and online key accounts i.e. Amazon).
• Coordinate quality in season promotions as incentive to increase customer experience and conversion rate. And execute Ecommerce Events (eg. Black Friday/Cyber Monday) and Sale periods.
• Responsible for forecasting, planning... replenishment and buying inventory based on KPI’s and sell-through information.
• Responsible for developing the merchandise plans for the Mizuno website and European online key accounts.
• Drive and manage weekly, monthly, and quarterly insights to make consumer-informed decisions around inventory management & promotions. Manage product attributes to support filters and sorting rules.
• Drive measurable on-site improvements to site navigation, search, product curation, on-site consumer segmentation & personalization.
• Set up cross-sell options, product recommendations, search suggestions.
• Support funnel-optimisation process to improve online conversion rate.
• Work on Seasonal exchanges/Hard launch dates, together with Digital Marketing to ensure the website is supported from Marketing perspective.
• Coordinate product listings, discount codes and price adjustments.
• Deliver best in class experience when launching new categories.
• Manage Salesforce Marketing Cloud (marketing automation) together with external partner (eg. Cross Sell, Welcome journey, abandoned cart, segmentation e-mails, birthday mail).
• Manage e-mail marketing operations based on product launches and relevant campaigns.
• Bachelor or Masters degree in Business, Marketing or E-Commerce
• 2+ years of working experience in similar role
• Good understanding of digital merchandising principles and consumer buying behavior
• Strong analytical skills and able to translate this to commercial actions
• Are entrepreneurial and highly result oriented
• Work well under pressure and with tight deadlines, strong prioritizing
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• High interest in latest technology and consumer trends
• International experience in retail consumer goods
• Experience with online key accounts like Amazon.
• Fluent in English, preferred multilingual
• Knowledge of Sales Force Commerce Cloud & Marketing Cloud is preferred
What we offer
If you have what it takes then we can offer you a dynamic role within a successful and established sports brand.
You can expect a competitive salary, and good secondary conditions including good pension scheme.
Furthermore you will be working in an international and dynamic organization, within a challenging environment. We offer lots of space for talent and personal development. Also be sure to experience a fast growing and ambitious organization, which is known for the informal atmosphere and devoted colleagues.
And last but not least, when joining Mizuno, you will be part of a group of people who are working towards the same goal: making the brand as big as possible, without losing the high quality standards and philosophy out of sight. Ready for more? Apply for the job
Do you want to join our team as our new E-Commerce Product Merchandiser? Then we'd love to hear about you
E-Commerce Product Merchandiser Westmaas jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.