Macquarie Group Hong Kong Hong Kong
1 month ago
At Macquarie, we support a hybrid working model.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to help lead our regulatory and risk change initiatives. This is a great opportunity to join our Treasury team in Banking and Financial Services (BFS) where you can excel and make a difference in a dynamic and fast-growing bank.
Within BFS Treasury we work on Funding, Liquidity and Interest Rate Risk Management, Capital, Provisioning, Risk Modelling and Regulatory Reporting. The team works in collaboration with the Product, Credit, Technology, Data & Platform teams to optimise business opportunities within clearly understood and acceptable risk parameters. Our BFS Treasury team maintains close working ties with Macquarie's central Risk Management Group and Financial Management Group.
In this role you'll see your work inform and influence key business decisions to make an impact within the organisation. You'll have the opportunity to challenge the status quo and drive several core portfolio... data driven epics within BFS.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Management of the Financial Regulatory and Risk kanban and ensuring the capability backlog is visible and key stakeholders are aligned on prioritisation
• Prioritising features and stories to meet our regulatory obligations and to maximise customer and business value
• Collaborating with stakeholders and teams from across the eco-system to define requirements and use cases
• Identifying client needs through in-depth research and data analysis across the value chain. Ensuring both upstream and downstream impacts are considered.
• Leading key initiatives to improve our regulatory and risk outcomes
• Mentoring and leading a talented group of business analysts
As a blue-sky thinker, you'll bring boldness, curiosity, and a growth mindset to ask what's new, and how can we do this better. With consideration to new ideas and innovations, you'll see the bigger picture and understand where the crucial details fit in, to deliver on the teams overarching strategy and goals. As a results-oriented individual, challenge doesn't phase you but drives you further, jumping over any obstacles whilst taking your team with you over the hurdles.
To be successful in this role you will have:
• 7+ years in a similar position
• Significant experience managing and delivering quality outcomes
• Excellent analytical, problem solving and stakeholder management skills.
• Ability to build collaborative relationships and influence peers and stakeholders
• An understanding of agile ways of working, experience in iterative development processes.
• An agile mindset to drive data driven decisions, continuously improve and deliver business value
• Outstanding attention to detail, learning mindset, flexibility and adaptability, high motivation and drive
• Ability to take on both a risk based and commercial approach when defining scope
• Experience in retail banking/ knowledge of financial services and regulations
But enough about us - what's in it for you?
You'll be joining a team that is supportive and inclusive, where we want you to be comfortable being your authentic self, every day. You'll be supported by your peers and leaders, and be given the opportunity to grow and develop, ultimately giving you influence over the direction your career takes.
Cross-skilling is promoted, which will ensure that your skill and knowledge is continuously being nourished.
Macquarie recognises that flexibility is a key enabler of productivity and engagement, and we are committed to providing a flexible workplace that supports our people to reach their full potential.
If you enjoy a fast-paced environment and are ready to take on a new challenge within a team that offers truly innovative culture, then apply today.
About Banking and Financial Services
Banking and Financial Services is Macquarie's retail banking and financial services business, providing a diverse range of personal banking, wealth management, business banking and vehicle finance products and services to retail clients, advisers, brokers and business clients.
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
The diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths. An inclusive and equitable environment enables us to deliver innovative and sustainable outcomes for our people, clients, shareholders and communities. From day one, you'll be encouraged to be yourself and supported to perform at your best. If our purpose of 'empowering people to innovate and invest for a better future' is as inspiring to you as it is to us, please apply. With the right technology, support and resources, our people can work in a range of flexible ways.
We are committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity, equity and inclusion. We encourage candidates to speak with a member of our recruitment team if you require adjustments to our recruitment process to support you, and the type of working arrangements that would help you thrive.
Senior Product Manager - Treasury Hong Kong jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.