Hang Seng Bank Limited
Hang Seng Bank Limited Hong Kong Hong Kong
1 month ago
A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages.
Global Banking and Markets - Global Markets
Hang Seng's Global Markets business provides superior service, fully integrated solutions and 24-hour global markets coverage. Our support framework is substantial. Our advanced technologies deliver quick access to key markets. Our capital strength allows us to tailor competitively-priced solutions for specific client business around the world. We provide a full spectrum of treasury services to our customers, including foreign exchange, interest rate risk management, derivatives products, capital markets instruments... as well as market intelligence on global trends and key developments.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our department as Senior Treasury Solution Dealer I.
• Serve and provide treasury solutions / products to the Bank's client with focus on corporate clients;
• Indentify sales opportunities or initiatives that address clients' need;
• Maintain business relationships with clients in assigned area of responsibility;
• Support the Head of Treasury Solution on business initiatives;
• Co llaborate with internal stakeholders, including Relationship Managers and other product groups to maximise cross-selling opportunities for the Bank;
• Handle dealing of treasury vanilla products and structure derivatives Requirements
• University degree in Banking, Finance, Economics or related discipline;
• Minimum of three years' working experience as treasury sales with strong connection of corporate clients;
• Relevant Enhanced Competency Framework certification(s) is a preferred advantage;
• Strong treasury product knowledge especially in FX and interest rate derivatives;
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
• Creative, with growth mindset and highly adaptable to changes and transformation;
• Proficiency in both English and Chinese, fluency in Putonghua an advantage;
• High level of customer centricity mindset with dedication to deliver exceptional quality services for customers Visit Hang Seng Career Page and sign up with our Talent Community to receive the latest information about our career opportunities in Hang Seng Hong Kong.
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we're leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have
Senior Treasury Solution Dealer I - Global Banking & Markets ... Hong Kong jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.