Terminal Africa Inc
Terminal Africa Inc Lagos Nigeria
1 month ago
Responsibilities & Duties:
• Manage day-to-day operations of Terminal’s logistics business.
• Maintain relationships with key personnel at all our carrier partners.
• Analyse statistics and compile accurate reports
• Control resources and utilise assets to achieve qualitative and quantitative targets
• Take ownership of customers issues and follow problems through to resolution
• Set a clear mission and deploy strategies focused towards that mission
• Adhere to and manage the approved budget
• Maintain an orderly workflow according to priorities
• Identify new potential strategic carrier partners that improve the services provided to our customers.
• Work with engineers to develop efficient management tools for day-to-day setup.
Qualifications & Skills:
• Proven working experience as a Logistics Operations / Accounts Manager.
• Experience in providing customer service support
• Excellent knowledge of management methods and techniques
• Proficiency in English
• Working knowledge of... management software, databases and tools
• Awareness of industry’s latest technology trends and applications
• Ability to think strategically and to lead
• Strong client-facing and communication skills
• Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
• Customer service orientation
• BS degree in Business Administration or related field
Logistics Operations Manager Lagos jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.