Protehico Athens Greece
1 month ago
Looking to relocate to a sunny destination? Our client in Greece offers a great opportunity to advance your career and work for a multinational company, by developing strong experience and skills, while representing one of the biggest brands worldwide. In addition, you will be a member of a company that fosters diversity, offering equal opportunities to all, regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, culture or age. We are looking for Customer Service Representatives with the following languages: Dutch, German, Swedish, Norwegian, Danish, Finish, Japanese, Czech and Italian.
• Handle inquiries and complaints in a case-closed manner by phone, email, or chat.
• Support customers and assisting them when they face issues
• De-escalation of concerns, proposing solutions within set parameters or referring to 2nd/3rd parties
• Answer questions about customer service, technical and product concerns, and general corporate matters.
• Strive for client retention and loyalty and... aim for a positive response to the customer’s inquiry.
• Answer and assisting on incoming calls/email from clients related to products, sales, service, corporate information, appointments, etc.
• Maintain a customer relationship database and follow up on customer contacts.
• Excellent command of one of the following languages: Dutch, German, Swedish, Norwegian, Danish, Finish, Japanese, Czech or Italian.
• Good communication skills in English
• A high school diploma or its equivalent is required.
• A basic awareness of automotive roadside assistance procedures
• Work experience with knowledge management systems and information research
• Professional expertise with ticketing and roadside assistance is preferred.
• Previous experience working in a contact center or managing mail is preferred.
What we offer
• Complete support to help you ease your relocation to Greece (our client will cover your flight tickets expenses, hotel accommodation, finding an apartment (-all at no cost to you-))
• Competitive monthly salary + 2 extra salaries per year
• Private Health Insurance
• Numerous benefits and discounts
• Full training by certified instructors
• Free online Greek language courses
• State of the art premises, providing a great working environment with relaxing break areas
Customer Support Advisors with Dutch language in sunny Greece Athens jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.