The Hong Kong Jockey Club
The Hong Kong Jockey Club Hong Kong Hong Kong
1 month ago
Our Catering Department manages one of the largest and most diverse catering operations in Hong Kong. We provide a wide range of catering, sports and recreation facilities for Members and their guests in three Clubhouses. In addition, both Happy Valley and Sha Tin Racecourses have numerous catering facilities used by Members, non-members and corporate organizations for a variety of functions.
• Ensure F&B operation and service excellence for Members and guests in the following areas:
• Daily restaurant floor operations
• Compliance of staff grooming with the Club’s standard
• Compliance of restaurant physical layout with the Club’s standard
• Proper mise-en-place
• Adequate table wares and consumable items for smooth operations
• Good working conditions of operating equipment; preparation of repair and maintenance requests when necessary
• Cleanliness of work stations and full observation of safety procedures
• Usage of MCRM and related systems
•... Assist the Restaurant Manager / Assistant Restaurant Manager to manage the compliance of staff with SOP requirements and service standards, especially when SOP changes are implemented.
• Coach new staff and trainees to maintain established service standard, to achieve continuous improvement and to help colleagues align with the Club’s culture.
• Promote facilities and services to Members. Collect relevant F&B comments to pass to culinary team for follow-up and future menu planning.
• Coordinate the delivery of marketing programmes and promotional materials; manage the promotional counter during festive seasons.
• Meet and greet the members in professional manners by:
• Escorting and leading members and his guests to the designated table
• Presenting the restaurant menu and recommending dishes to members
• Taking orders from members and ensuring the follow-up of orders with accuracy and efficiency
• Perform any other related duties as and when assigned by supervisor.
• Delivering products or services with sustainable improvements in resource efficiency without compromising quality
• Managing a team whose performance in service excellence and guest engagement are the level of role models for peers
You should have:
• Form 5 standard, preferably with Diploma in Hotel Management or equivalent
• Five years’ relevant experience in hotel or sizable catering establishment with two years in similar position
• Experience in Chinese Provincial Restaurant & Hot Pot Restaurant operation is preferred.
• Good upselling technique and knowledge of wine is an advantage
• Knowledge of operational usage of CRM systems is an advantage
• Fluent in Cantonese. English and Mandarin proficiency is an advantage
Terms of employment
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
How to Apply
Please send your resume, complete with expected salary and job reference by clicking the Apply Now button or to:
Mail: The Human Resources Department, The Hong Kong Jockey Club, 1 Sports Road, Happy Valley, Hong Kong
We are an equal opportunity employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Club's notice to employees and prospective employees relating to the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance. A copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
Founded in 1884, The Hong Kong Jockey Club is a world-class racing club that acts continuously for the betterment of our society. The Club has a unique integrated business model, comprising racing and racecourse entertainment, a membership club, responsible sports wagering and lottery, and charities and community contribution. Through this model, the Club generates economic and social value for the community and supports the Government in combatting illegal gambling.
In 2021/22, the Club returned a total of HK$33.6 billion to the community. This included HK$27.0 billion to the Government in duty, profits tax and Lotteries Fund contributions and HK$6.6 billion in approved charity donations. The Club is Hong Kong's largest single taxpayer and one of the city's major employers. Its Charities Trust is also one of the world's top ten charity donors. The Club is always "riding high together for a better future" with the people of Hong Kong.
## More Job Information
• Entertainment / Recreation
• Causeway Bay
• 5 years - 6 years
Captain – Trio (三甲 -上海四川菜) Hong Kong jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.