HAVI Taiwan Taiwan
1 month ago
Overview / 概述
HAVI is a privately held global company that innovates, optimizes and drives the supply chains and marketing promotions of many of the best known brands in the world. When you work at HAVI, you have a chance to make your mark – to be a part of work that drives value, brings a smile and keeps everyday life moving forward. Which means it’s not the size of our global footprint, but rather your personal fingerprint, that has the power to make a real difference for our customers… and to touch the lives of people both at home and around the world.
Responsibilities / 職責
Main objective of the position:
• Conducts Talent Needs Analysis on a global scope to identify gaps across the Talent Management lifecycle, recommend improvements and support the development of leaders/talents.
• Empowering the people of HAVI Supply Chain to take the lead to grow their career and supporting leaders to be career coaches is a critical component of the talent team focus.
• Partnering with the... Regional Talent Partner team on global projects as the talent management offering, collaborating on initiatives such as leading creation of content for global career development workshops within HAVI Supply Chain, and rolling out global talent offerings enhanced with your creative guidance.
• Pitching in on the developent of a talent sponsorship framework that ensures all of the diverse talents get the exposure opportunities they need to thrive at HAVI Supply Chain through senior leader support.
• Building personal credibility as a capable Talent Management professional through open engagement in team forums, building effective relationships with team members, and collaborating with key stakeholders.
• Partnering closely with HR Analytics team to innovate with talent & development analytics, continuously reiterating talent dashboard design to strike to hear of leader and HR Business Partner needs, visualising concrete data that informs business decisions.
• Create and manage talent managment metrics and analytics to track the effectiveness of talent management initiatives and programs and make data-driven decisions.
• Driving the development, improvement and design of leadership competency development frameworks to ensure relevance to commercial and functional needs.
Key area: Talent Management Analysis
• Conducts effective regional Talent Needs Analysis and presents key themes and findings to Talent Management/Asia HR leadership
• Evaluates key data to propose effective people solutions and creates a strong narrative between data and recommendations
• Can undertake ROI analysis to level 3 (learning transfer)
• Practices good data managemnet by organising key documentation into clearly accessible locations
Key area: Instructional Design
• Develops clear concepts for instructional design initiatives
• Competent in communicating the main design goals and features of instructional design proposals
• Constructs aims and objectives that are clearly aligned to broader business goals and strategy
• Design effective materials that are clear, aligned to relevant audiences, engaging, and in line with instructional design methodologies
Key area: Talent Management Processes
• Actively engages in external Talent Communities for the purposes of best practice and industry standard curation of Talent processes
• Conducts effective regional Talent Needs Analysis
• Provides feedback to Global TM leader and team on opportunities for improvement
• Supports regional Asia HR and management in People and Organisational Planning, development, succession planning and year end performance review/calibration cycle
Key area: Stakeholder Management
• Connects regularly with regional stakeholders to build effective relationships
• Consults with regional business leaders on initiative status, Talent Management plans and strategy, and key focus areas
• Gathers data and feedback on perceived regional Talent Management gaps and needs
Desired Skills & Experience / 期望的技能和經驗
• Strong design-based skills in the areas of curriculum design, effective presentations, and process documentation
• E-learning design (and experience with captivate or Articulate capability an advantage
• Capable of working autonomously and with self-initiative
• Good analytical skills and attention to detail
• Naturally target and result oriented
• Fluent written and spoken English
Required work experience:
• Approx. 3-5 years demonstrated experience in regional Asia Talent Management related area
• Demonstrated experience and deep competency in one or more of instructional design, competency implementation, succession planning, performance management, HR Digitalization
• Experience in partnering effectively with others to create successful outcomes
• Experience working with cross-functional and remote-based teams
• University degree or professional equivalent in business, HR, organizational development, psychology or related field required
• Additonal accreditations in related areas such as Instructional Design, Psychometric testing, ROI evaluation etc. are beneficial
Benefits / 優點
Our total rewards philosophy integrates programs for compensation, benefits, recognition, learning and development, corporate culture, corporate citizenship and work-life balance. While individual program components may differ by country, some things remain constant:
…our commitment to rewarding results
…the opportunity to work with talented and driven individuals at every level of our company who respect each other, treat each other fairly and hold one another accountable for our customers’—and our company’s success
Manager–Talent Management, Supply Chain Taiwan jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.