Orange Business Egypt Egypt
1 month ago
about the role
The OBS IT department is in charge of decision-making information systems, serving Orange Business Services different line of businesses such as marketing, pre-sales, sales, production, after-sales services, and customer-service for both France and international domains.
In this context, the Orange Reporting and Analytics (ORA) system is the new digital reporting solution for Orange Business Services customers. This application will be developed in Agile SCRUM mode brings advanced analytical features to go beyond the historical contractual reporting features which used to be provided by the customers’ service managers. This will add more value and will meet the customers’ expectations regarding what to be reported, the look & feel, accuracy of the report, report availability and reliability.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
The full-stack developer will be working closely with the technical lead , the SCRUM master managing the project, the developers in addition to... the product IT delivery manager.
In an Agile context, the full-stack developer is required to undertake the following responsibilities:
• Getting the development requirements from the agile tool / user stories prepared by the business analyst.
• Develop new user-facing features
• Build efficient back-end features in Python.
• Integrate front-end components into applications.
• Designing and developing of APIs on a high quality level.
• Managing the interchange of data between big data platform and front-end components.
• Build reusable code and libraries for future use
• Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
• Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
• Monitor and ensure high quality control on both designs and s/w code.
• Contributing in ensuring the completion of the planned sprint as scheduled
• Maintaining the software workflow management with a project management tool (GitLab)
• Collaborating with other developers, UX/UI designers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
• Ability to understand and disseminate requirements information from requirements documents into practical work instructions such as Jira User stories.
• Analyze and provide suggestions to identify and improve backend performance and usability. Focus on building scalable backend solutions is a mandate.
• Estimate level of effort, and offer suggestions to improve processes.
• Implementation of security and data protection.
• Prepare technical documentation
• Strong ability to work in a team
• Adept at various technologies
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Time management
• Proficiency in the following skills and technologies :
• Knowledge of frontend programming frameworks (Angular, Bootstrap)
• Python using Django as a Python framework.
• Java spring boot, is a plus
• Hands on knowledge of Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, Hive, Impala, Sqoop, Oozie, Hbase, YARN, Zookeeper, Scala, HUE
• Relational Databases (MySQL/ SQL server/ PostgreSQL ).
• No SQL databases (MongoDB/Cassandra).
• Development of RESTful APIs.
• CI/CD Development.
• Linux and shell scripting.
• Implementing data security capabilities such as tokenization, encryption and anonymization.
• Good experience in working in Agile and DevOps is a plus
• ITIL foundation knowledge (certificate is a plus)
• B.Sc. in computer science or equivalent
• Fluent in English, French is a plus
3+ Years work Experience in software development activities
Chief Technical Info Office
Orange Business manages and integrates the complexity of international communications, freeing our customers to focus on the strategic initiatives that drive their business. Our extensive experience and knowledge in global communication solutions, together with our understanding of multinational business and local support in 166 countries and territories, ensure that our customers receive a consistent, global solution wherever they do business
Senior Full-Stack Developer Egypt jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.