SSC Egypt Cairo Egypt
1 month ago
• Build robust and scalable software for new and existing solutions.
• Perform programming tasks according to the project plan and functional and non-functional specifications.
• Ensure the responsiveness of applications.
• Work with the product owner and the related teams to understand the requirements, estimating the user stories and transform them to technical tasks.
• Solve challenging technical problems and successfully deliver results on schedule.
• Ability to troubleshoot and debug the code to identifying the true root cause of complex software problems.
• Perform unit testing of the tasks.
• Document code consistently throughout the development process.
• Ability to multi-task and stay organized in a dynamic work environment.
• Good team player with excellent communication and critical thinking skills.
• BSc degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, BIS, or equivalent majors.
• 2 to 6 years of relevant work experience.
• Spring boot and Spring security.
• Angular +2.
•... Knowledge of OOP (object-oriented programming) and data structures.
• Knowledge of design patterns.
• Java Script, HTML5, AJAX, jQuery ,XML, bootstrap, CSS3, JSON.
• Relational database (MS SQL Server,Oracle , etc.) concepts and design, with proficiency writing SQL queries and database development.
• Develop and design APIs (REST, SOAP).
• Knowledge of application Servers (e.g. Weblogic).
• Knowledge of reporting tools.
• Knowledge of version control systems (e.g., Git, TFS, etc.).
• Agile principles and practices.
• Scrum framework is a plus
Full Stack Software Developer (Hybrid) Cairo jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.