AXA Group Philippines Philippines
1 month ago
The PR and Corporate Communications Senior Manager prepares the PR Strategy and plans to support marketing initiatives, corporate brand initiatives and distributor initiatives.
The key accountabilities are:
• Management of the third-party PR Agency
• Manages AXA's Media Relations to include company PR and CEO PR strategy
• Lead in Brand reputation monitoring and reputation risk management
• Be alternate in crisis communication team
• Responsible for key corporate materials like corporate newsletter, corporate profile/brochure, video, corporate stationary, annual reports, corporate PR activities and initiatives and review of customer communications.
• Responsible for the cascade of marketing initiatives to employees and distributors and to increase the level of awareness and engagement regarding these initiatives
Stakeholders are all internal divisions and externally Media.
• Graduate of any Management and Communications course
• MBA is an advantage
• At least 10 years... experience in Marketing or Public Relations, preferably in financial services industry (insurance, banking and investments)
• Excellent communication Skills
• Excellent Project Management Skills
• Proficient in MS Office Applications
• Proficient in Social Media management
• Good grasp of events management, graphic design and video edition.
A global leader in insurance and investments, AXA takes care of 103 million lives in 64 countries worldwide. We actively invest in pioneering and personalized solutions to meet your ever-changing needs and exceed your expectations. In the Philippines, we are in partnership with Metrobank, one of the country's strongest banks.
About the Entity
Established in 1999, AXA Philippines is one of the largest and fastest growing life insurance companies in the country. It offers financial security to more than one million individuals through its group and individual life insurance as well as general insurance products through its subsidiary Charter Ping An.
AXA Philippines is one of the first to introduce bancassurance operations in the country, and is among the pioneers in the investment-linked insurance sector.
AXA now offers a complete range of products for all its customers’ insurance and financial protection needs, including savings and investments, health plans, income protection, and health coverage; and through its general insurance subsidiary Charter Ping An Insurance Corporation: fire, motor car, marine cargo, personal accident, bonds, casualty, and engineering insurance products.
AXA Philippines closed 2017 with P26.4 billion in total premium income and P5.7 billion in gross written premiums from Charter Ping An. Today, AXA has more than 4,000 financial advisers in 36 branches, and 700 financial executives in over 900 Metrobank and PSBank branches nationwide. Charter Ping An, on the other hand, has 22 branches nationwide and 2,007 agents.
AXA Philippines is a joint venture between the AXA Group, headquartered in France, and the Metrobank Group, one of the largest financial conglomerates in the Philippines.
The Metrobank Group is a conglomerate of industry-leading businesses that includes First Metro Investment Corporation, Metrobank Credit Cards, Federal Land, Toyota, and Manila Doctors Hospital. It was hailed Best Bank in the Philippines in 2010, 2011, and 2012 by Euromoney and recognized as the strongest bank in the Philippines by The Asian Banker in 2013. It is owned by the Ty Family whose major business interests include financial services, real estate development, power, and manufacturing.
What We Offer
Please visit www.axa.com.ph/careers for more information
Jobs in Philippines Philippines
PR and Corporate Communications Senior Manager Philippines jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.