ConverterTec Sofia Bulgaria
1 month ago
Founded in 1969 as SEG in Krefeld, Germany - grown under Woodward for more than 10 years - ConverterTec is a global specialist in electric power conversion. Since 1995, first variable-speed Concycle® generators and power conversion technology is being used in marine applications, Uninterruptible Power Supply as well as in upcoming wind and solar/PV applications.
As of today we are looking to a legacy of more than 23,000 converter systems in on - and offshore applications, shipped to 47 different countries worldwide, which correspond to more than 45GW.
Our R&D centers in Kempen, Krakow and Sofia as well as our global service hubs support our global customer base on all continents.
• Plan, schedule and coordinate detailed phases of a project.
• Devise new approaches to problems encountered.
• Participate in and promote process improvements within assigned areas.
• Perform work that involves conventional engineering practices, but includes a variety of complex... features, such as conflicting design requirements and difficult coordination requirements.
• Provide direct support of sales, manufacturing, purchasing and development by sharing information in the form of proposals and design reviews.
• Independently troubleshoot component and system problems.
• Independently write and perform component tests.
• Design, support, and test of low to moderate to high complexity hardware boards and circuits.
• Manage all levels of derivatives including task definition and duration estimation.
• Participate in international and multi-site projects.
• Bachelor or Master degree in the field of Electronics or Electrical engineering.
• 5+ years in a relevant filed of engineering.
• Advanced knowledge in English.
• It can be considered as an advantage if the candidate has:
o Experience in the hardware design of Microprocessor systems and Power electronics modules;
o Experience in the hardware design of FPGA systems;
o Knowledge in the area of embedded software development;
o Very good knowledge in Altium Designer;
o Knowledge in Low Voltage Directive;
o Good understanding of EMC phenomenon;
o EMC Validation and Verification;
• Great work conditions inside a worldwide group;
• Permanent employment contract;
• Career development opportunities;
• Social benefits package (additional health and dental insurance, food vouchers, and parking/transportation card).
Reinforce our international team and work in a dynamic and interesting technical environment
Senior Hardware Engineer Sofia jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.