Teva Pharmaceuticals Zagreb Croatia
1 month ago
Senior Manager, Business Process Analyst MFG, SAP CoE
Date: Apr 3, 2023
Zagreb, Croatia, 10000
Company: Teva Pharmaceuticals
Job Id: 47013
Who are we?
Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world's largest generic medicines producer, committed to improving health and increasing access to quality health solutions worldwide. Our employees are at the core of our success, with colleagues in over 80 countries delivering the world's largest medicine cabinet to 200 million people every day. We offer a uniquely diverse portfolio of products and solutions for patients and we've built a promising pipeline centered around our core therapeutic areas. We are continually developing patient-centric solutions and significantly growing both our generic and specialty medicines business through investment in research and development, marketing, business development and innovation. This is how we improve health and enable people to live better, healthier lives. Join us on our... journey of growth!
The Enterprise program Senior Manager Business Process Analyst role will be a part of global IT Manufacturing team. Senior Manager will be familiar with Global Enterprise Template for SAP and boundary systems implementation; will ensure that IT solutions are aligned with the Global template. Senior Manager will manage Manufacturing projects and rollouts, support business users to ensure that all day-to-day operational activities are carried out in a timely and reliable way. In addition, it will be required to work with regional and local business and IT teams.
• Roll-out based on Global Teva Template that includes: understanding Global Project Template , Identifying Gaps, Identifying LFR (Legal and Fiscal Requirements) needs, Build & Test
• Lead project activities : solution previews, gap analysis , business process review sessions, and other activities relevant for future Enterprise rollouts in PP-PI area
• Manage professional employees (indirect reports) and is accountable for results of a project team
• Maintain excellent communications with business users , promote the sharing of knowledge, leading to improved business solutions and support
• Configure/customize SAP system, write functional specifications for development teams, support resolution and testing of relevant processes and bug fixes in global developments
• Support Data Loads, Cutovers, Go-live and Hypercare.
• Be part/manage a project team (indirect reports) during SAP Enterprise rollouts, new process implementations, minor releases (solutions, changes and corrections for live countries)
• Have a deep knowledge and understanding of Teva's global Manufacturing model and required integration with other areas and systems
• Be a Gate keeper of the Global Enterprise Template on behalf of IT.
• Provide solutions to the business requirements in alignment to Enterprise global template.
• Ensure functional integration with other tracks in the program and with other TEVA systems.
• Lead impact analysis sessions when required and master data requirements mapping.
• Determining WRICEF requirements and interfaces requirements and design IT supporting solutions. Provide Functional Design Specifications to the technical team.
• Support Data migration cycles
• Provide guidance and assistance on test plan and end-user documentation
• Collaborate with the support organization for live countries.
• Assure that the system is validated according to corporate standards.
• Lead workshops with various stakeholders.
• Collaborate with the offshore development group.
• Work closely with the business managers, partners, consultants.
• Bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering/Computer Science/Logistics or related area.
• Minimum of 5 years' experience in SAP PP-PI
• Proven experience in global pharmaceutical companies - preferred
• Strong knowledge and understanding of business processes in the areas of responsibility.
• Experience and expertise as a Functional Business Analyst, Project Manager or Process consultant required.
• Experience with large scale, full life cycle implementations required.
• Must have prior experience on project teams for implementation, configuration and enhancements for ERP systems, mainly SAP.
• Must be customer service driven with excellent communication, relationship management and analytical skills.
• SAP expertise in following areas:
• Good knowledge of PP-PI based Process Manufacturing and integration with other SAP modules WM, APO, QM, FICO, MM & SD
• Integration experience with 3rd party MES systems
• Integration experience with SAP WM and 3PL WMS systems
• Batch Management
• Engineering Change Management
• Document Management
• Ability to travel - up to 20%
• Fluent English – writing, reading and speaking
Already Working @TEVA?
If you are a current Teva employee, please apply using the internal career site available on "Employee Central". By doing so, your application will be treated with priority. You will also be able to see opportunities that are open exclusively to Teva employees. Use the following link to search and apply:Internal Career Site (https://performancemanager.successfactors.eu/sf/careers/jobsearch?bplte_company=1080030P)
The internal career site is available from your home network as well. If you have trouble accessing your EC account, please contact your local HR/IT partner.
Teva’s Equal Employment Opportunity Commitment
Teva Pharmaceuticals is committed to equal opportunity in employment. It is Teva's global policy that equal employment opportunity be provided without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, veteran status, national or ethnic origin or any other legally recognized status entitled to protection under applicable laws.
EOE including disability/veteran
Senior Manager, Business Process Analyst MFG, SAP CoE Zagreb jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.