Dexcom Philippines Philippines
1 month ago
This position encompasses the challenges of constant learning and knowledge expansion, with the benefit of being in collaboration with an experienced team that is passionate about the work they do as well as about having fun in the process!! HR IT Systems is a constantly evolving field, never a dull moment in our zoom meetings!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Subject Matter Expert in analytical concepts and deliverable answers to common business-related metrics
• Lead and support all reporting and analytics related activities including, in application reporting, Tableau reporting, and reporting done via other available platforms as needed
• Support in the administration or maintenance of HR systems including ADP, Workday HCM, SuccessFactors HCM, SharePoint, ServiceNow HR and other internal information systems as implemented or as assigned.
• Tracks and maintains system updates of reporting modules and enhancements and coordinates implementation, training, and... communications to ensure continuity of operations and to support business needs.
• Monitors and ensures the integrity of data on all HR systems. Develops auditing tools and robust processes to support data integrity initiatives. This may include producing data uploads and undertaking data auditing projects as required. Process relevant reports required to deliver data integrity on a weekly / monthly basis. Undertakes frequent monitoring to include ensuring that users have correct access levels.
• Assists in identifying and implementing appropriate solutions for HR systems training related to internal employees’ requirements. Supports training initiatives associated with HR systems.
• Supports or leads the HR Systems Team in the implementation of HR System related projects both planned and on an-ad-hoc basis including processing of upgrades, annual updates, weekly/monthly refreshes, changes to policies and other technical projects that arise.
• Resolves escalated HR System reporting issues raised by HR system users including determination of root causes to data issues and development of process revisions or recommendations to the process owner on how to rectify. Evaluates HR Systems reporting processes and identifies improvements including a plan to implement the improvements. Develops and maintains standard user workflows and processes related to HR Systems activities.
• Can independently manage portions of a larger systems implementation project or can manage smaller projects if they are recurring. Required to stay within scope, budget, and timelines of all assigned projects.
• Completes project work while providing flexibility to adjust to business priorities as necessary.
• Must be able to successfully manage multiple priorities in an efficient and expedient manner to ensure timely handoffs to team members with downstream tasks.
• Supports, educates on, and enforces the proper application of role-based security access to employee data stored and maintained in any of our various HR specific systems.
• Responds to all data privacy compliance related inquiries for right to know, view and erasure requests as required by various existing, and any new laws based on country.
• Supports and can troubleshoot existing and new integration tools.
• Able to successfully collaborate will all team members in HR and HR Systems, and to relate and communicate, and collaborate effectively with all levels of the Company
• Senior to expert level Knowledge of Tableau Reporting or similar dashboarding tools
• Possesses senior to expert level knowledge of in application reporting tools, such as ad hoc query, pivot, summary, reports, etc. as well as external reporting applications such as Tableau or Qualtrics, and MS Excel or Access
• Familiar with Role Base Security Concepts and Security Administration
• Previous experience with Cloud HCM systems architecture and functionality
• Previous experience with integration tools and middleware such as Boomi or SAP CPI or other
Jobs in Philippines Philippines
Sr Business Systems Analyst (Reporting & Analytics) Philippines jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.