Netzwelt, Inc Philippines Philippines
1 month ago
Gross Monthly Salary Range in Philippine Pesos
₱36k to ₱46k
Netzwelt Inc. is a software services company that specializes in building bespoke B2B e-commerce and line of business platforms for Fortune 500 companies. Our most profitable software services are in use in more than 70 countries worldwide.
We are expanding in the Philippines and are looking to hire highly motivated people who can grow with the company. We are looking to hire an experienced Information Systems Analyst who can help operate and grow our multi-tenant loyalty platform that is being used by one of the world’s top consumer electronics companies in more than 50 countries globally.
This position observes a 40-hour work week from Monday to Friday with a flexible working schedule. You are expected to be available during core business hours between 3pm until 8pm Philippine time (GMT +8.)
Daily Recurring Tasks:
• Communicating with colleagues via Microsoft Teams or Zoom on how to tackle the day's workload.
•... Contacting customers via e-mail or a phone call to follow up on additional requested information.
• Responding to customer requests or inquiries that arrive in the support mailbox.
• Loading customer purchase data in Excel files that were received from different business units into the database.
• Applying application configuration changes as requested by business units to match promotion mechanics.
• Authoring approved promotion content in standard HTML to be published in content management systems and other promotion related information systems.
• Attending conference calls with colleagues and decision makers in Australia, India and Germany on daily basis to report on the state of operations.
• Participating in business process analysis meetings with business and technical contacts to identify bottlenecks and other areas for immediate optimization.
• Develop, analyze, prioritize, and organize requirement specifications, data mapping, diagrams, and flowcharts for developers and testers to follow.
• Manage the set-up and configuration of systems.
• Define and coordinate the execution of testing procedures, and develop test cases to serve the overall quality assurance process.
• Develop and implement maintenance procedures, monitor systems health, gather system statistics, and troubleshoot reported errors and alarms.
• Perform design, implementation, and upgrades of information systems to meet the business and user needs.
• Escalate software platform issues as reported by customers or service partners to responsible teams.
• Perform ad-hoc reporting by analyzing data in production databases and other data sources.
• Report the nature of received inquiries and status of pending tasks to colleagues, service partners and stakeholders.
• Create, review, update, analyze, and maintain process documentation.
• Support and respond to questions from promotion and finance contacts on the state of promotion operations.
• Monitor logistics procedures and escalate to relevant contacts whenever necessary.
• Perform reward fulfillment related tasks in coordination with service partners and customers.
• Act as the main contact between Client Engagement Managers, Business Units and Channel Partners
• At least 2 years recent professional experience working as a Business Analyst, Systems Analyst or Software Product Development, either with an IT consulting firm or a software-as-a-service company.
• Working knowledge of SQL for performing ad-hoc queries on a relational database such as SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL or Postgres
• Comfortable working with complex Microsoft Excel workbooks that use advanced formulae or VBA macros.
• Able to write or edit simple HTML formatted e-mails with a text editor like Visual Studio Code.
What’s in it for you:
• Permanent Work from home
• Government-mandated benefits (SSS, Philhealth, Pag-Ibig) on day 1
• Premium healthcare insurance coverage for you and one dependent (with Maxicare) upon regularization
• Up to 24 days paid leave credits annually.
• Opportunity for technical growth with professional training and continuing education subsidy
• Work with a young, vibrant, results-oriented team
What it takes to be part of the team?
• You must have an active wired Internet connection subscription (DSL, Fiber, or Cable) with a reputable ISP that has nationwide coverage.
• Excellent command of the English language (listening comprehension, speaking, reading, and writing) in a professional setting is absolutely required.
• You must be comfortable working with a globally distributed, multi-cultural and diverse team across different time zones daily
Jobs in Philippines Philippines
Information Systems Analyst (Permanent WFH) Philippines jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.