eMbrace New Delhi Delhi India
1 month ago
eMbrace, India is a mental health organization aimed at providing evidence-based psychological services. eMbrace came out of a vision to make mental health services easily accessible. We provide online therapeutic support for common mental health disorders, neurodevelopmental disorder assessments and centre-based evidence-based therapies for neurodevelopmental disorders. We are pioneers in making short-term evidence-based therapies easily available to a large population with mental health difficulties. We collaborate across sectors – healthcare professionals, large corporations, schools and hospitals – to support people with mental health conditions. We offer international level, in-person support for children, adolescents and adults with neurodevelopmental disorders.
Although only two years old, our work is already being recognised in the field as ground breaking. Dr Malik, founder-director, was recently awarded 40 under 40 in Healthcare by Business World Magazine.
What You'll Be... Doing
Under the direction of Clinical Director & Supervisor you will provide clinical services to clients with speech therapy needs, primarily children & adolescents with neurodevelopmental disorders. You will also be expected to conduct assessments and write reports for clients you see.
This is an exciting time to the join this growing organization as we have ambitious plans for the development of our services driven by existing customer and client demand. You will be part of a pioneering movement in India towards evidence-based clinical practice.
Responsibilities Will Include But Not Be Limited To
• Providing high quality and effective SLT services to clients
• Supporting a multi-disciplinary team of psychologists & OT therapist
• Communicate once a month with Founder on supervision progress and feedback
• Communicating with the Founder ways in which service can be improved for clients as well as employees.
Who we’re looking for?
• Masters from a recognised University
• Prior experience working with Non Verbal children will be preferred.
• Has experience working and communicating with parents
• Experience conducting assessments
• Experience with sensory processing issues would be preferred
• Good written and spoken English language
In addition, you will be a strong team player, have excellent communication skills, be able to work autonomously and have some understanding of working in a multi-disciplinary team.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹20,000.00 - ₹40,000.00 per month
• Paid sick time
• Fixed shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
• New Delhi, Delhi: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
• Master's (Required)
• minimum working: 1 year (Required)
• Good written and spoken English language (Required)
Application Deadline: 23/04/2023
Expected Start Date: 15/04/2023
New Delhi Delhi India
Speech Language Therapist New Delhi jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.