Kindred India India
1 month ago
Community Rehabilitation Hospital West
Community Health Network and Lifepoint Rehabilitation (formerly Kindred) have broken ground on the third inpatient rehabilitation hospital in the Indianapolis area, at 8920 E 56th Street in Brownsburg, IN.
This 40-bed, 50,000-square-foot, two-story facility, to be called Community Rehabilitation Hospital West, will focus on acute rehabilitation for patients who suffer from stroke, traumatic brain injury, spinal cord injury, complex neurological disorders, orthopedic conditions, multiple traumas, amputation and other injuries or disorders. Large multidisciplinary therapy gymnasiums will be outfitted with the latest therapeutic technologies, including augmented reality balance training, therapy bionics and a full body exoskeleton. The 40-bed hospital will also include a therapeutic courtyard with exterior amenities to support patient care and help return the patient back to daily living activities. The hospital expects to employ approximately 170... and accept its first patient in the first quarter of 2023.
Community and Lifepoint operate Community Rehabilitation Hospital North in Northeast Indianapolis, which opened in June 2013, and Community Rehabilitation Hospital South in Greenwood, a suburb of Indianapolis, which opened in August 2018. This third hospital will help address the growing need for inpatient rehabilitation services in the Indianapolis area.
Assumes responsibility and accountability for a designated group of patients and provides speech and language therapy evaluations, modalities, and treatments in accordance with established hospital and departmental policies and procedures, maintaining the highest degree of quality patient care.
• Performs patient assessment.
• Establish a plan of care.
• Provides care in accordance with physician’s orders and established plan of care.
• Assesses the effectiveness of treatment and modifies treatment to achieve goals.
• Plans for patient discharge. Communicates with patient, family, caregivers, significant other, and members of the healthcare team to achieve rehabilitation goals and promote maximum benefits of care.
• Participates in performance improvement and program development activities.
• Provides input into the budgetary planning process; contributing to cost effectiveness of services and programs provided by the department.
• Assess educational needs of the patient, family, caregiver, or significant other and provides education to meet those needs.
• Provides an environment conducive to safety for patients, visitors, and staff. Assesses the risks for safety and implements appropriate precautions. Complies with appropriate and approved safety standards.
• Utilizes the appropriate leadership skills in delegating, organizing, and educating coworkers and staff. Coordinates and supervises appropriate levels of staff including interns, students, and volunteers.
• Participates in and contributes to quality improvement processes for the department and the institution.
• Other duties as assigned.
• A Bachelor’s and Master’s degree in Speech-Language Pathology, Communication Disorders, Communicative Disorders, or similarly titled area that is consistent and acceptable to the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association.
• Possess or eligible for a Certificate of Clinical Competence from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA) or be eligible to participate as an ASHA Clinical Fellow (CFY).
• Licensed or eligible for licensure in state.
• Current Basic Life Support/CPR card
Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Part-Time India jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.