FullStack Labs Quito Ecuador
1 month ago
FullStack is the fastest-growing software consultancy in the Americas. We help organizations like Uber, GoDaddy, MGM, Siemens, Stanford University, and the State of California, build distributed software development teams, and deliver transformational digital solutions. As an employee-first company, we focus on hiring the most talented software designers and developers in the western hemisphere, by creating a positive, respectful, and supportive work environment where they can achieve their greatest potential.
We’re most proud of:
• Offering life-changing career opportunities to talented software professionals across the Americas.
• Building highly-skilled software development teams for hundreds of the world’s greatest companies.
• Having delivered hundreds of successful custom software solutions, which have positively impacted the lives and careers of millions of users.
• Our 4.5-star rating on GlassDoor.
• Our client Net Promoter Score of 68, twice the industry average.
We're looking to hire Mid-Level or Senior Technical Writers to join our team. You'll work with our incredible clients in one of two ways:
• Team Augmentation: You will integrate yourself directly into our client's team and work alongside their existing designers and engineers on a daily basis.
• Design & Build: You will work on a FullStack Labs product team to build and deliver a product to our clients.
What We're Looking For:
• 3+ years of content creation/writing experience for a software/high-tech company.
• A four-year college degree is required.
• Excellent English skills, both written and verbal.
• Solid understanding of SEO techniques and best practices.
• Ability to understand technical issues, and communicate them simply and effectively to a non-technical audience.
• A solid portfolio of copy/content that illustrates your abilities as a writer.
• Strong conceptual skills, you're a quick learner and able to understand technical matters at a conceptual level.
• You're a self-starter, you're able to work independently without a lot of instruction or management oversight.
• You have extremely high attention to detail, and you rarely turn in work with typos, misspellings, or grammatical mistakes, and you find it bothersome when other people do.
• Competitive pay in your local currency.
• 100% remote work.
• The ability to work with leading startups and Fortune 500 companies.
• English Classes.
• Virtual company events each month.
• Ample opportunity for career advancement.
• Continuing education opportunities.
• Depending on your location other benefits may apply.
FullStack is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form, which can be provided upon request during our hiring and interview process.
Learn more about our Applicants Privacy Notice
Technical Writer - Remote - Latin America Quito jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.