Hoteljobs.Co Cape Town South Africa
1 month ago
Cedar Wood Recruitment is currently looking for a Content Executive for a leading tour operator in Cape Town.
R15,-R35,.Position Content ExecutiveDepartment Marketing Working with other internal teams, the Content Executive will produce high-quality, engaging, brand-aligned content for the company website.
In addition, this role will contribute to the team with other content creation and digital marketing responsibilities.
The role is based at our Cape Town office. At the moment the company is majority remote working.
FUNCTIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES Key Performance Areas (KPAs)
• Copywriting and content creation
• Copyediting / proofing
• Image sourcing
• CMS content building (Wordpress)
• Quality Assurance Key Responsibilities Write engaging content for the website: accommodations, tours and travel blog articles, as well as paid advertising landing pages, social media, paid ads and more.
Work with colleagues and internal partners to develop, source, and rework content.
Optimize content... after publication based on available data and insights.
Conduct internal (product, sales) and external research (online).Provide copy editing and QA/proofing of other work (website deploys, social media etc.).Photo research and selection for both your work and others.
Upload copy and images to assist in builds (CMS, landing pages, email campaigns).Work with our Social Media Executive to support creation of content shared on social media channels.
Adhere to brief and own the brand tone of voice.
PERSON PROFILE Role Portrait – Content ExecutiveImportanceQualifications EssentialMatric Tertiary Degree in Literature, Journalism or related fieldAdvantageous
• Additional study certificates or short courses: copywriting, SEO, copyediting, digital marketing, social media marketing, etc.
Experience and Skills EssentialExcellent command of English language (spoken and written)Proven copywriting and editing skills, with portfolioExceptional communication and collaboration skillsAbility to work within a fast-paced and collaborative team environment
• Highly self-motivated and self-drivenDesiredExperience of using a Content Management System (WordPress) and/or other digital marketing platforms (Unbounce, Mailchimp)Experience of content creation in safari or luxury travel industryExperience of non-written content creationCompany Core ValuesEssentialWe careWe trust & are trustedWe go above and beyondWe are resilientWe collaborateWe conserve
Cape Town South Africa
Jobs in Cape Town South Africa
Content Executive Cape Town 15K-35K jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.