Nokia Oulu Finland
1 month ago
Come create the technology that helps the world act together
We are a B2B technology innovation leader pioneering the future where networks meet cloud.
At Nokia you will have a positive impact on people’s lives and help build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and accessible world.
Be part of a culture built on an inclusive way of working where we are open to your ideas, you are empowered to take risks and are encouraged to be fearless in bringing your authentic self to work.
The team you’ll be part of
Our Business Group is a leader in wireless mobility networks and associated services. With more than 3.500 patent families essential for 5G we have a strong 5G portfolio and are a front runner in open and virtualized radio access networks (O-RAN and vRAN).
The system on Chip (SoC) organization and Validation team is looking for new developers to join our LTE and 5G activities. We are validating SoC deliverables and creating a fully automated CI flow.
What... You Will Learn And Contribute To
Are you a professional embedded SW developer eager to create meaningful products? Did you know that at Nokia, we create products that change and shape how everything is connected?
As part of our team, you will work in:
• Validation of the world's leading System-on-chip based on the latest technology ASIC’s
• DevOps, CI, automation flow development
• Create and develop validation environments
• Create validation cases
• Analyse and debug the design
Your Skills And Experience
• Competence in coding languages like C/C++, and Python and enjoy embedded software development
• Strong commitment to quality and a flair for innovative thinking
• Fluent in written and spoken English
It would be nice if you also have:
• Previous experience in SoC development
What We Offer
Nokia offers flexible and hybrid working schemes, continuous learning opportunities, well-being programs to support you mentally and physically, opportunities to join and get supported by employee resource groups, mentoring programs and highly diverse teams with an inclusive culture where people thrive and are empowered.
Nokia is committed to inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer
Nokia has received the following recognitions for its commitment to inclusion & equality:
• Nokia has received the following recognitions for its commitment to inclusion & equality:
• One of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere
• Gender-Equality Index by Bloomberg
• Workplace Pride Global Benchmark
At Nokia, we act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people.
Nokia’s employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We are committed to a culture of inclusion built upon our core value of respect.
Join us and be part of a company where you will feel included and empowered to succeed.
Digital Hardware - SoC/FPGA Engineer
Embedded SW Developer, SoC Validation Oulu jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.