Cross Border Talents
Cross Border Talents Athens Greece
1 month ago
Are you a German speaker looking for an exciting new opportunity to work from the beautiful country of Greece? Look no further! This might be the job for you, with the starting date set for the middle of May!
This is a job in the customer support area aimed at the German market, for a large company in the field of tourism.
Your Role as a Bilingual Customer Advisor:
• Respond and record consumer inquiries/questions raised through free phone lines for customers;
• Maintain Accurate data input of consumer inquiries, questions, and feedback on the customer services database;
• Ensure Client complaints are dealt with and logged in line with the company’s complaints escalation policy;
• Ensure all support calls and (when applicable) emails are answered and resolved within the agreed SLAs and logged appropriately;
• Troubleshoot through the use of open questions, support documents, and system training;
• Offer recommendations to common problems or frequently asked... questions.
• High School Diploma or Higher
• Native/Fluent German;
• Good level of English, C1;
• Good Problem-Solving Skills
• Strong troubleshooting skills
• Relocation package*
- Accommodation in a great hotel close by the office for 3 weeks (after these 3 weeks of accommodation there is no assistance with Real Estate agencies)
- 300 Euros accommodation support for the candidates moving from abroad (with the 1st payment)
- Permanent (if working from the office)
- Possibility of remote anywhere from Greece (6 monthly contracts)
• Private Health & Life Insurance
• 1.380 Euros gross monthly x 14 salaries
• Performance bonus
• 25 days annual leave
• Working hours: 40h per week = is 8 hours per day / 5 days a week;
Are you interested in joining us in embarking on this journey with us? Submit your application now
German Speaking Travel Advisor Athens jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.