GE Attica Greece
1 month ago
Job Description Summary
GE Gas Power Services Europe provides the largest power plant services portfolio in the industry, including parts, repairs, and field services for Gas Turbines & Combined Cycle plants. The Customer Fulfillment Manager (CFM) is responsible for ensuring efficient, proactive and on time project creation, demand placement & follow up, customer billing, financial project management, status report generation to support Customer Service Leaders (CSL). This role requires fluency in Greek and English.
• Owns end to end Purchase Orders / contract execution, from receipt of Customer’s order to collection of cash for all operations of Contractual and Transactional (TX) Service/Repair activities in Europe Region, in coordination with Region Customer Service Leaders (CSL)
• Understands Contractual / Transactional terms and conditions of the assigned customers and contracts, manages proper project set up on ERP’s and defines financial... (billing, cost, margin etc) figures and target dates/milestones for assigned scope and follows up target plan with all relevant parties (Customers, Vendors, Finance departments etc)
• Manages service / repair / part order placements for assigned scope and follows up all operational activities from order receipt to delivery & billing.
• Supports Contractual Services Inventory management steps
• Initiates external billing processes in GE’s various ERP systems, also in local systems where necessary and make sure all external invoices reach to Customer Contact
• Generates regular reports around COE tasks
• Periodic interaction with Parts, Logistics, Sourcing and Account Receivables, Accounts Payable etc teams.
• Supports regional CSL’s on customer information where needed
• Engagement with ERP enhancements, integrations, and deployment. If necessary, participate in UAT/SIT and ensure adoption & adherence to systems & processes.
• Support region team on other possible operational fulfillment activities
• Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university. (Engineering is +)
• Significant experience in operations, supply chain, logistics, sourcing, project management or demand planning etc. roles.
• Proficient in various ERP’s (SAP, Oracle Alpha / Charlie) with ability to learn and adapt to new systems
• Strong attention to detail and drives complete resolution
• Ability to work under time and performance pressure
• Fluent in the English and Greek is must.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• A third language will be plus.
• Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems.
• Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs.
• Established project management skills.
• Strong customer focus solution orient.
• Ability to work with multiple & competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
Relocation Assistance Provided: No
#LI-Remote - This is a remote position
Customer Fulfillment Manager Attica jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.