Inova Health System
Inova Health System United States United States
1 month ago
This position is specifically for Art Therapist who holds an ATR-BC. Art Therapy responsibilities will include the provision of individual and group Art Therapy to oncology patients and caregivers in both inpatient and outpatient settings. Clinician will engage in assessment and planning for evidence-based clinical interventions to promote adjustment to illness and coping through... treatment, survivorship, and/or end of life care.
• Master's Degree, PhD, PsyD, EdD in mental health, social work, Counseling, or behavioral health-related field or degree.
• Two years of experience in mental health/substance use disorder treatment, psychoeducational programming.
• Experienced in brief, targeted, evidence-based interventions (crisis intervention, trauma, integrative therapies).
• Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC), Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT), Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), Licensed Clinical Psychologist (LCP), or Licensed Substance Abuse Professional (LSATP).
• Basic Life Support (BLS) - within 3 months
• Crisis Prevention Institute (CPI) - within 6 months
What We Have to Offer YOU!
Benefits and Perks!
• Tuition Assistance: Tuition reimbursement up to a maximum assistance of $5,250
• Student Loan Assistance: Monthly payment toward team member’s outstanding student loan debt
• Paid Parental Leave: Provide up to four weeks 100% pay for team members to care for and bond with a newborn or newly adopted child
• Competitive salary
• Medical, Dental, Vision & Savings and Spending Accounts (HSA/FSA)
• Life Insurance, Short/Long Term Disability
• Retirement Savings Plan: Inova makes a matching contribution on the first 5% of pay you contribute
• Time Away Programs: You earn or “accrue” PTO on an hourly basis during the calendar year, beginning with your first hour of work.
• Supplemental Benefits: Auto/Home Insurance discounts, Pet Insurance & Pet Care Discount Program, Identity Theft Protection, Legal Services
• Additional Benefits, Perks, & Discounts: Commuter Benefits, Back-up Child and Elder Care, Adoption Assistance Plan, Credit Union, Team Member Purchasing Program
Our commitment to keeping patient’s safe means there’s no safer place for you to work. We safeguard our patients, by safeguarding our team members.
• Assesses and diagnoses mental health and/or substance use disorders through a bio/psycho/social department-specific evidenced based assessment identifying patient and family goals and needs. Integrates assessment using information related to cultural, clinical, ethnic, age and other factors into the plan of care and provides a range of therapeutic interventions, psycho-educational programming and behavioral interventions (when indicated) to assist the patient/family in achieving the goals and objectives of the individualized service plan.
• Provides care management to ensure that the patient and family receive and are subsequently referred to appropriate healthcare and community resources to optimize treatment/intervention outcomes. When indicated by role, participates in inpatient and community psychoeducational programs, facilitates support groups for specified disease processes related to mental health, medical diagnosis and chronic or life-limited illnesses while assisting with community outreach as needed.
• Provides documentation and performs administrative functions appropriate to the clinical role and/or department.
• Adheres to Inova Health System's Culture of Safety and participates in maintaining a professional culture throughout the organization.
• Strives to increase professional knowledge, develop expertise and works toward licensure and certifications. Practices within the Code of Ethics. Participates in staff meetings and professional committees as assigned.
Inova is well stocked with the best and latest PPE!
• Masks are provided to patients entering our buildings, and offered free to visitors
• Covid-19 patients are isolated in dedicated areas
• Inova operates curbside Covid-19 testing sites that are far removed from the main facilities
• All team members are trained in the latest screening guidelines
Inova is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Inova is Northern Virginia’s leading nonprofit healthcare provider. Our mission is to provide world-class healthcare – every time, every touch – to each person in every community we have the privilege to serve. Inova’s 18,000 team members serve more than 2 million individuals annually through an integrated network of hospitals, primary and specialty care practices, emergency and urgent care centers, outpatient services and destination institutes.
Safety Always: Learn how we keep our team members and patients [email protected]
Jobs in United States United States
Behavioral Health Therapist II - Art Therapy United States jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.