LogicMonitor India (+1 other) India
1 month ago
LogicMonitor is the leading fully automated, cloud-based infrastructure monitoring and observability platform for enterprise IT and managed service providers.
We are a company of fun-loving, hard-working achievers. We love going to work and think you should too. We hold our company culture near and dear — we are customer-obsessed, work as one team, and strive to be better every day. These are our core values. So it's no surprise that we work hard and genuinely have fun working with each other to achieve great things together.
LogicMonitor is an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees, where different backgrounds and perspectives are valued and encouraged - regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
We operate with integrity, esteem diversity and treat each other fairly and with... respect. And we’re doing that while nurturing consideration for humanity. We give back to our community and encourage all people to come as they are and find their own version of personal and professional harmony here. We hear time and time again that our awesome people are a huge part of why LMers chose LogicMonitor, love their teams, and choose to stay.
You'll be working in a major tech center of Pune, India. When you join LogicMonitor, you’ll be working alongside some of the brightest minds in one of the fastest growing global software firms. We are looking for you to bring your expertise, drive, and passion. This is your chance to join us on our journey as we expand our global presence and achieve record-breaking success.
What You'll Do:
In this vital position, you will work as a Senior Automation Engineer who can analyze and test the industry-leading SaaS-based datacenter monitoring solution that helps customers to monitor a wide range of devices. As a part of an agile development team, you will help define QA testing strategy, review requirements/specification, design test cases, conduct full QA test lifecycle to ensure the software quality of LM products and services. The Senior QA Engineer will work closely with developers and provide technical guidance
Here's a closer look at this key role:
• Safeguard and ensure the quality of LM product and business applications.
• Executes Software Functional, Regression, Performance/Load, and Automation testing
• Actively contribute to automation coverage efforts
• Focus on automation and process efficiency and work products produced (test plans, test cases, etc) must be of the quality that they can be used as examples for QA Engineers.
• Communicate effectively with developers and team members regarding your findings.
• Design, build, implement, and perform functional test plans and test cases (manual & automated), based on system understanding and analysis of functional specifications; works with product managers and developers to understand business requirements and perform test effort estimation.
• Identify and generate well documented bug report for each test result using Confluence and JIRA.
• Provide valuable inputs when reviewing requirement documents and technical specifications.
• Work closely with the rest of the engineering team as well as the product team to evaluate and develop best practices & solutions
• Create and maintain use cases, test matrices, and regression tests for new and existing features
• Continuous Improvement: As a Senior QA Engineer you will share your knowledge through lunch and learns, workshops and other means to help level up the organization and not just your team.
What You'll Need:
• 6+ years of enterprise application testing experience, including automation, test execution, testing analysis and test case design, etc.
• BE/B.Tech/MCA/MCS or above degree in computer science or related field.
• Experienced in testing distributed web-based or SaaS solution(s).
• Proficiency with HTTP, SQL, and at least one scripting language.
• Ability to execute SQL Queries for DB verification
• Hands on Experience on selenium based UI automation
• Familiar with agile process, quality estimate, QA testing process and tools.
• Hands-on experience on Linux
• An expert, or able to quickly develop competencies, in numerous technologies (i.e. you can learn quickly!)
• Judicious: capable of thoughtful analysis of the costs and benefits of the work being done, with an eye towards maximising customer utility
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Able to work with a development team and develop strong, reliable, and effective relationships with team members
• Ability to juggle priorities and work under pressure to deliver against client deadlines also enjoys solving problems (so fun!)
• Persistent: if initial approach doesn't work, must be aggressive in conceiving alternative approaches and following through to success
• Inclined to see problems from the point of view of the customer and of our customer base as a whole
• Familiar with CI/CD pipelines (Jenkins)
• Familiar with Atlassian Suite (JIRA, Confluence, Bamboo, BitBucket)
• Hands on experience on AWS/Azure/GCP
Nice to have:
• Ability to review source code change and make corresponding test strategy
• Good at seeing / identifying edge cases
• Development (especially network programming) experience would be great
• Hands on experience on K8S
• Familiar with java unit testing frameworks (junit, mockito, wiremock)
• Familiar with Report portal
• Hands on experience on integration (e.g SNOW, O365, Slack, etc)
LogicMonitor focuses on SaaS, Information Technology, Machine Learning, Networking, and Artificial Intelligence. Their company has offices in New York, Austin, Singapore, London, and Santa Barbara. They have a very large team that's between 1001-5000 employees. To date, LogicMonitor has raised $142.95M of funding; their latest round was closed on April 2018.
You can view their website at http://www.logicmonitor.com or find them on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn
India (+1 other)
Jobs in India (+1 other) India
Senior Automation Engineer (Java Backend) India (+1 other) jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.