CAFU Dubai - United Arab Emirates United Arab Emirates
1 month ago
CAFU has a vision to create a better world through connected mobility, serving both consumers and businesses. Every day, we create convenience in motion for our customers in communities across the region. We started as an on-demand fuel delivery app and have now extended our services to car wash, tyre change and battery change...but this is only the beginning.
We have big [global] plans to be a super app with products & services which are agnostic of fuel and mobility. Cafu is a technology business passionate about sustainability and positively impacting the communities we operate in.
We’ve already won awards for best AI platform and voted LinkedIn’s Number 1 Top Startups 2021
We encourage involvement in the community by using in-house developed technologies to work for the environment. CAFU signed up to the SDG Ambition Accelerator program by setting ambitious sustainability goals and developing a technology strategy to improve measurement and performance towards... achieving those goals, aligning to the United Nations Sustainable Development Goal 13 committed to Climate Action.
If you want to make a real impact to our communities and you are forever curious about how things work and why and want to join a company that moves with purpose and collaborates, then we want to hear from you
• Working with the Senior HR Business Partner to create and deliver the L&D strategy
• Collaborate with internal stakeholders and subject matter experts to identify learning needs and develop effective training programs.
• Design, develop, and deliver training programs, including instructor-led training, eLearning, and other training methods as appropriate.
• Facilitate learning sessions and workshops, both in person and virtually.
• Develop training materials, including facilitator guides, participant guides, job aids, and other training resources.
• Evaluate the effectiveness of training programs through assessments, surveys, and other evaluation methods, and make recommendations for program improvements.
• Partner with HR and business leaders to support employee development initiatives, including career development, performance management, and succession planning.
• Adapts and designs learning materials for territories across the globe.
• Bachelor's degree in human resources, Organizational Development, or a related field.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in designing and delivering training programs.
• Demonstrated knowledge of adult learning theory, instructional design principles, and training delivery methods.
• Experience with eLearning development tools, classroom training, blended learning and learning management systems.
• Strong project management skills and ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
• A collaborative environment where diversity is celebrated
• A flexible workforce.
• A fast-moving supportive company where everybody takes ownership over their work.
• An opportunity to share in the success of the business with stock options for qualifying employees.
• The opportunity to work on a product with growing global appeal
• Work with some of the most talented people in the industry from well-known digital brands
Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Jobs in Dubai - United Arab Emirates United Arab Emirates
Learning Development Partner Dubai - United Arab Emirates jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.