Tata Consultancy Services
Tata Consultancy Services Budapest Hungary
1 month ago
Who are we?
Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) is an IT services, consulting, and business solutions provider that has been partnering with the world’s largest businesses in their transformation journeys. Currently, we are looking for a Polish speaker with financial background. As our new Junior Financial Analyst, you would be extracting information from financial disclosures and agreements, legal documentation, official filings, as well as regular reports of enlisted public and private companies from across the globe, using a Client-provided interface. The interface is developed specifically to update and maintain the Customer’s database with a high focus on accuracy while providing real-time, time-to-market information for end customers.
How will you make an impact?
• Process data provided by enlisted companies in financial statements, related notes, and entire reports following rules and requirements set by clients with attention to data consistency.
• Follow process steps... as defined per SOPs for the assigned area of activities.
• Meet Key Performance Indicators, such as Productivity, Quality, and Turnaround Time related metrics, as well as other requirements and goals as defined by the Direct Line Manager through the goal-setting process according to TCS’s Performance Management System.
• Ensure, that the activities performed are accurately tracked with the related tools provided.
• Adhere to the defined shift timings and other company policies as per the TATA Code of Conduct, Integrated Quality Management System, TCS Hungary policies, and any other guidelines applicable.
• Contribute to different markets workflow as per Direct Line Manager request.
• Represent TCS values in daily work by demonstrating the mission and vision of the organization.
• Contribute to English workflow from EMEA markets as per Direct Line Manager request.
• Prioritize the workload according to requests from internal and external stakeholders.
• Collaborate closely with the team and ensure professional interaction with contact persons from the customer side as needed.
Are you a good fit?
• Ongoing studies in financial (or related) background
• Active student status (by enrolled in a Hungarian University)
• Min. 20-25 hours of weekly availability
• Good knowledge of MS Office tools (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
• Business fluency in Polish and English languages
• TCS has been delivering services from Hungary since 2001, making us a perfect choice if you’re looking for stability
• We offer extensive self-development opportunities: our colleagues have many training possibilities for personal and professional growth
• At TCS Hungary there are both vertical and horizontal career options for those who like to challenge themselves and try out different areas and positions
• You will be part of a global and diverse working environment with relaxation areas, terraces, and a friendly atmosphere
• You can seize the day with us at our company events, hobby clubs, and sporting initiatives
Polish Speaker Junior Financial Analyst Student Budapest jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.