ASQ Education United Kingdom United Kingdom
1 month ago
• Various Roles in all types of secondary schools
• Type of work - KS3/KS4
• Full time
• Excellent rates of pay, depending on experience.
• Starting date- April 2023
We are looking for graduates who wish to become teachers and want to gain experience in the classroom. We have a wide variety of schools throughout London offering Teaching, Teaching Assistant, EALs, SEN and SEMH roles, both short term and long-term to start ASAP,
To be considered a real asset to the school, you must be:
• Fully committed to learning, high-quality teaching and raising the standards of all students.
• Confident in being able to provide 1:1 and small group support work.
• Genuinely passionate about education and have the ability to inspire the learners you work with.
• Able to demonstrate strong interpersonal skills, communication skills and have the ability to work well in a team.
• Able to cultivate a creative approach to Education.
If you are interested in finding out more about these roles... please email your CV to or visit our website and apply online at
ASQ Education partners with a variety of exceptional primary, secondary, and SEN schools across London and the Home Counties to offer you the latest and best selection of educational positions.
We will help you find the right short-term, long-term, or permanent role in a school and location that suits you. Whether you are searching for a teachers role in a primary school, a supervisors role in a secondary school, or a learning support assistant role in an SEN school, we will collaborate closely with you to ensure you get the job that you want.
We are also here to guide you through every step of the recruitment process and provide a wealth of resources and expert advice to support you in your search for the perfect role
Jobs in United Kingdom United Kingdom
Graduate Teaching Assistants United Kingdom jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.