ASEND London United Kingdom
1 month ago
Are you a compassionate and dedicated TA/HLTA, eager to make a difference in the lives of children and young people with special needs? We are looking for two motivated Higher Level Teaching Assistants to join our innovative new transition tuition centre in Uxbridge. Our centre focuses on providing tailored education for small groups of students, helping them to learn and socialise in preparation for their transition to school or college. We cater to pupils with a range of needs, including autism, learning disabilities, and physical needs. Responsibilities:-Collaborate with teachers to deliver engaging, high-quality lessons for primary and secondary age students.
• Support small groups of up to four students, working with a tutor. There are two primary groups in the morning and two secondary groups in the afternoon, each for three hours.
• Provide tailored support for students with special needs, helping them build their social and academic skills.
• Contribute to the development of... innovative teaching methods and resources.
• Maintain clear communication with teachers, parents, and other staff members to ensure a holistic approach to each student's progress. Requirements:
• Experience working with children and young people with special needs.
• HLTA qualification or equivalent is an advantage but not essential
• A genuine passion for helping students succeed and overcome challenges.
• Strong communication, organisation, and problem-solving skills.
• Flexibility and adaptability to work with diverse groups of students. Start Date: Immediate Join our dedicated team and contribute to the growth and success of our unique transition tuition centre. If you believe you have the skills, experience, and passion to help our pupils thrive, we'd love to hear from you. Apply now and take the first step towards making a positive impact on the lives of the children and young people in our care. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references
Higher Level Teaching Assistant (Hlta) London jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.