Wentworth James Engineering
Wentworth James Engineering Oldbury United Kingdom
1 month ago
An expanding and progressive manufacturer & distributor to the packaging industry are seeking an experienced Transport Planner to join their growing team in Oldbury.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate experience of :
• Managing a fleet of vehicles including ensuring that insurance, Tax and servicing are up to date and documents maintained
• Managing a team of Drivers
• Plan routes with priority given to efficient use of fuel & Driver time
• Organise use of 3rd party couriers where applicable
• Offer support & advice to customers
• Liaise with Transport Manager
This is an exciting opportunity with a successful company with the opportunity to progress further.
Hours of work are 07.15 - 16.45 Mon - Thurs. Friday is a non working day but overtime will be expected when necessary.
Starting salary will be £25k plus per anum, negotiable depending on experience & suitability.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £24,000.00-£25,000.00 per year
• Casual... dress
• Company pension
• Free parking
• Life insurance
• On-site parking
• Private medical insurance
• Referral programme
• 8 hour shift
• Day shift
• Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
• Oldbury: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
• Logistics Supervisory: 3 years (required)
Work Location: One location
Reference ID: JB22
Expected start date: 02/05/2023
Jobs in Oldbury United Kingdom
Senior Transport Planner Oldbury jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.