Velotix Ramat Gan Israel
1 month ago
A fast-growing startup is looking for a Personal Assistant to the CEO to join our growing team.
• Manage a complex calendar and scheduling coordination.
• Work closely with the CEO to keep him well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
• Travel coordination, including flight booking, transportation arrangements, and scheduling meetings.
• Manage travel expenses.
• General administrative support to the CEO and Office Manager
• Performing logistic and administrative day-to-day work of the office such as office supplies, food orders, office logistics, repairs, maintenance etc.
• Ensuring the office work environment is kept and organized to a high standard.
• Partner with HR and assist in the onboarding process for new hires
• Cooperate with the Office Manager regarding office activities, participate actively in the planning and execution of company events.
• Address employees queries regarding office management issues (e.g... stationery, Hardware and travel arrangements)
• Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment
• Ability to handle confidential information with discretion, and deal with professionals inside and outside the company
• At least two years of experience working in an administrative role
• Fluent in English and Hebrew, both verbal and written
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
• Experience in managing multiple priorities, administrative coordination, and logistics
• Well-organized, detail-oriented, ability to multi-task with great follow-up skills
• Flexible and able to work in an early-stage start-up environment
• Able to deliver against tight deadlines and work under pressure
• “Can do” attitude and do what it takes to get the job done
Ramat Gan Israel
Personal Assistant Ramat Gan jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.