TELUS Vancouver Canada
1 month ago
Join our team
Are you a marketer that is never satisfied with the status quo, solutions-oriented, inquisitive and looking to be part of a high-performing team of collaborative marketing experts?
We are looking for a dynamic marketer to join the TELUS Consumer Solutions Go-To-Market Acquisition team to drive new TV customer acquisition through data-driven 1:1 campaigns for TV services. This exciting role is an opportunity to stretch your wings as a marketer with a broad scope of responsibility across 1:1 strategy and execution, and end-to-end customer journey experience. As a subject matter expert on the TELUS TV product line, you will get deep inside campaign results and customer data to put forward strategic and tactical recommendations that drive TV sales.
If you thrive in a high energy, high performance culture where every day brings new opportunities to test, learn and execute through cross-functional teamwork, then we’ve got a role for you!
Here's the impact... you’ll make and what we’ll accomplish together
The successful candidate in this individual contributor role will be creating best in class go-to-market (GTM) strategies that allow for continual improvement, transparency and collaboration across business units. You'll play a key role in launching new and innovative campaigns and initiatives in the TV portfolio, as well as optimizing existing campaigns using engagement and performance insights. Together with the team’s Senior Market Manager for TV, you’ll drive cross functional stakeholder engagement in order to build, improve, and execute programs to deliver on our strategic business priorities.
• Support the strategic development, planning, and tactical execution of integrated go-to-market activity to reach TV gross loading targets
• Serve as a single point of contact with our Database Management team and campaign partners on all things TV, fostering strong working relationships to drive improved results
• Develop prospect and TV cross-sell email and SMS plans targeting segmented TELUS Internet customers, including website landing pages and e-commerce flows
• Collaborate with peers on the Internet portfolio to drive product intensity amongst prospecting campaigns through email and direct mail.
• Work closely with other GTM team members to create and execute quarterly plans that support solution selling within the TV portfolio
• Test new targeting strategies leveraging data science and technology innovations to drive campaign performance improvement. Ideate with our data science teams and challenge the status quo.
• Provide strategic overviews, performance analysis and recommendations to the senior leadership team for visibility into programs and decision making for future planning
• Uphold the TELUS brand and act as a product ambassador
You're the missing piece of the puzzle
• A natural leader, known for your ability to bring groups together to achieve a common goal
• Experience developing and managing complex email and SMS campaigns
• A keen eye for identifying opportunities when working on direct response, social and digital activities
• Customer-first attitude with an ability to recognize barriers in the customer journey
• Recognized for your project management, organization, execution skills, attention to detail, and persistence in the face of resistance
• Known for creating positive environments, encouraging transparency, being solutions-oriented, and using your high emotional intelligence to foster creativity
• 3 - 5+ years progressive experience in Marketing and business management positions
• A business undergraduate degree in Marketing or Communications
Marketing Manager (Go-to-Market, TV Acquisition) Vancouver jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.