TELUS Calgary Canada
1 month ago
Are you passionate about elevating great products and partnering with great people?
Join our team
You will be part of the Accessories team, a dynamic, results-oriented, learning-based organization that puts customers at the forefront of our product strategies. Our fun-loving attitude and our ability to rally behind one another allows our team to challenge the status quo, stand for and accomplish exceptional things that propel TELUS forward while evolving both professionally and personally along the way.
Here’s the impact you’ll make and what we’ll accomplish together
As a Product Manager, Product Marketing (Accessories) you will be in a unique, highly dynamic position across our Accessories business. You will spearhead the development, strategy, and execution of Accessories marketing programs, focused on elevating our products and developing programs to drive strong financial outcomes.
• Own the development of a new, highly integrated product marketing... process for our Accessories portfolio. Uncover accessory elevation opportunities across multiple stakeholder groups, including merchandising, digital, marketing communications, and in store
• Develop, and own, the full-year Accessories marketing calendar. Create strategic recommendations across the who, what, when, where, and how to elevate key partners
• Develop new accessory revenue/margin-driving promotional campaigns. Collaborate with the Accessories team to size opportunities, build out go-to-market plans, and develop key performance indicators
• Co-owner of TELUS Accessories online strategy, providing input into the customer journey, including how we prioritize products and programs. Make strategic, performance-based recommendations on how we can continue to grow and optimize the Accessories digital experience
• Coordinate key gift with purchase initiatives across both Accessories and Devices, collaborating across marketing, supply, digital, and pricing teams to deliver a flawless end-to-end customer experience
• Manage special projects that will benefit partner relations and contribute to TELUS strategic priorities
• Support the development of financial models that measure portfolio performance
You’re the missing piece of the puzzle:
• Creative, outside-the-box thinker who is able to translate ideas, insights, and opportunities into actionable strategies and plans
• Outstanding strategic thinking, planning, and prioritization competencies with a structured approach to analysis, and an ability to build recommendations and programs to drive favorable business outcomes
• Solid relationship-building, influencing, and negotiating skills, with a proven ability to build and maintain strong cross-functional relationships
• Proven ability to juggle multiple projects and priorities across a wide range of internal, and external, stakeholders
• Self-starter with proven ability to take complete ownership of a project
• Passionate, dynamic, and committed, looking to continuously raise the stakes in their role
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Bachelor’s degree or similar post-secondary degree in business or marketing
• 2-4 years of equivalent experience in telecommunications, retail, or consumer packaged goods (CPG)
• Strong presentation abilities and comfort interacting with all levels of the organization, as well as external business partners
Product Manager - Product Marketing (Accessories)- Hybrid Calgary jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.