AMETEK Levis Canada
1 month ago
Do you know what a constantly growing international company needs to support its expanding global technology sales?
Someone like you, who will be responsible for attaining the territory marketing objectives (leads, awareness, new product introduction, operational excellence, etc.) and develop & execute the regional marketing plan.
Émilie, your future manager, has been working at Creaform for 15 years now, first as a Sales & Marketing Assistant until ... Territory Marketing Manager!
Never Stop Innovating, a motto that represents the core values of Creaform, from its beginning in 2002. To this day, Creaform continues to develop, manufacture, and sell cutting edge 3D portable and automated measurement technologies that provide innovative solutions for applications such as 3D scanning, reverse engineering, quality control, non-destructive testing (NDT), product development, and numerical simulation (FEA/CFD). Its products redefine the boundaries in a variety of industries, including... automotive, aerospace, defense, consumer products, heavy industries, manufacturing, oil and gas, power generation, research and education.
Here is what we offer:
• Diversity and variety of projects in a multitude of industries
• Ongoing training to support you in your career progression
• Recognition of your ideas
• A caring environment that encourages personal and professional growth
• Diversity and inclusion; there is no one-size-fits-all thinking
• Wide range of benefits: competitive salary, group insurance, 401k, competitive vacation policy, employee, and family assistance program, flexible work arrangements
We work hard, but we have a lot of fun! We have fun with sports, parties, themed events and more!
To succeed in this function, we will accompany you with:
• Excellent onboarding
• A mentor
A typical day with Émilie and the team:
• Develop the regional marketing plan in line with global marketing objectives, regional sales and lead generation objectives, and other regional objectives
• Reach regional lead objective (quantity & quality)
• Analyze and report regional marketing performances. Ensure proper lead management and reporting in CRM
• Manage regional marketing budgets
• Manages all events in the territory: tradeshows, roadshows, product launches, sales and distributor meetings
• Develop and maintain event-related equipment, such as stands and banners for the region
• Assists the corporate marketing team with digital marketing efforts; Improve SEO, SEM & SMO. Recommend placements in directories, banners, e-newsletter, and recommend new means to increase brand awareness on the web
• Plan and execute regional marketing campaigns that supports regional commercial initiatives
• Manage advertisement campaigns and placement; adapt ads developed by HQ
• Drive regional PR activities in close collaboration with the corporate marketing team: press releases, success stories, etc.; manages trade press relations in the region
• Manage sales documentation (print), promotional objects and apparel inventory for the region
• Provide translation support to head office if needed: assist the corporate marketing team in proofreading translations (brochures, web) or translating short documents (press releases, paragraphs, etc.)
• Manage partner marketing in attributed territory, along with relationships with reseller and software partner counterparts
• Manage regional communications (internal & external), participate in sales meetings
• Provide competitive intelligence support (competitive info, market size, market opportunities, etc); work closely with the territory sales manager and regional sales managers on collecting and analyzing market intelligence data
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or a related field
• Past work experience as a marketing manager or similar role
• Multilingual (English & Spanish bilingual, fluent French, Portuguese is an asset)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work in a fast‐paced, high‐pressure environment
• Multi‐tasking and time‐management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
• Available to travel regularly throughout America (5-7 times/year)
An asset :
• Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing
• Familiarity with content management systems (CMS) and customer relationship management (CRM) tools
• Working knowledge of HTML and design and emailing software
AMETEK is committed to making a safer, sustainable, and more productive world a reality. We use differentiated technology solutions to solve our customers’ most complex challenges. We employ 18,500 colleagues, in 30 countries, that are grounded by our core values: Ethics and Integrity, Respect for the Individual, Diversity and Inclusion, Teamwork, and Social Responsibility. AMETEK is a leading global provider of industrial technology solutions serving a diverse set of attractive niche markets with annual sales over $6.0 billion. Traded publicly (NYSE:AME), we are a component of the S&P 500. Visit www.ametek.com for more information.
AMETEK is committed to making a safer, sustainable, and more productive world a reality. We use differentiated technology solutions to solve our customers’ most complex challenges. We employ 18,500 colleagues, in 30 countries, that are grounded by our core values: Ethics and Integrity, Respect for the Individual, Diversity and Inclusion, Teamwork, and Social Responsibility. AMETEK (NYSE:AME) is a component of the S&P 500. Visit www.ametek.com for more information
Creaform - Regional Marketing Manager - Canada & Latin America... Levis jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.