Takeda Pharmaceutical Fujisawa Kanagawa Japan
1 month ago
Takeda is unwavering in our commitment to patients. With the patient at the center of everything we do, we continue to innovate and drive changes that will better their lives - we’re looking for like-minded professionals to join us.
Takeda is a global industry leader –we are united by our four priorities (Patients, Trust, Reputation, and Business) and our shared values of Takeda-ism: Integrity, Fairness, Honesty, and Perseverance. Takeda-ism is more than just a word. It’s a belief and a mindset which guides our decisions, behaviors, and interactions. It’s how we strive to work and live, every day.
Please note this job... requires business level Japanese language command not only in speaking, business writing and reading.
• Leads the analysis of complex business problems and manages business requirements within area of responsibilities.
• Leads development of scope definition and business priority-setting.
• Proactively identifies technology solutions to meet business objectives, taking into account the implications of change on the organization and all stakeholders.
• Partners with IT business partner leads serving scientific business functions to drive lab operating model efficiencies, standards, and innovative methods. Works with other Capability and Products teams to ensure collaboration on application changes and new systems deployment happening outside the lab. Partners with infrastructure services to ensure holistic support of the lab computing environment.
• Manages implementation of major upgrades across the R&D and SBU lab enterprise; ensures backup/recovery, security, configuration management, and apt “help desk” support.
• Works closely with business and IT Quality functions to maintain GxP compliance and perform validations.
• Identifies avenues for continuous improvement for lab computing services within scope of responsibility, including new approaches and processes that would contribute both to improvements within department and to business growth/efficiency in the wider organization.
• Manages the technology requirements of new lab builds, lab moves and site consolidations.
• Manages strategic communications around lab computing services, processes, technology and performance.
• Manages requirements gathering, prioritization and negotiation with business stakeholders in order to ensure the total solution delivered meets or exceeds expectations.
• Maintains and influences business process design; validates and interprets business needs by conducting feasibility studies and drafting business cases.
• Solves unique and complex problems with a broad impact on the business and interprets ways of prioritizing opportunities to streamline business and/or system processes.
• Uses knowledge of business operations, investigates and identifies operational needs, problems and opportunities and uses Business Process Mapping to phrase and manage requirements or organizational improvements.
• Provides leadership to project team to deliver mid-size and moderate complex system implementations, within cross functional projects that allow the business to reach its strategic objectives in a cost effective way. Makes decisions that impact, the work of employing organizations, achievement of organizational objectives or/and financial performance.
• Has authority and responsibility for a significant area of work, including technical, financial and quality aspects and may represent the organization.
• Ensures documentation according to Takeda Quality Management System (QMS), Software Development Life Cycle and Project Life Cycle standards.
• Ensures delivered solutions are compliant with associated federal regulations (SOX, OFCCP, labour laws, GMP, GxP, GCP, etc.).
• Is a subject matter expert in the business area of expertise and actively shares emerging industry standards/trends with customers and peers.
• Issues POs for lab computing goods/services and reconcile invoices.
EDUCATION, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
• Bachelor Degree or equivalent 5 years or more of relevant experience.
• Ability to write, speak and lead in the English language.
• Excellent oral and written communications skills, business acumen with problem solving and analytical skills.
• Professional in depth knowledge of business processes in pharmaceutical industry within functional area.
• Knowledge of business and system solutions and experience with implementing applications.
• Experience in Business Analysis and Project Management.
• Experience in Stakeholder relationship management.
• Experience in communicating complex information in a clear and engaging manner, adjust form and meetings to this and builds collaborative network of relationships in the business area and outside.
• Experience in presenting on conferences and business meetings.
• Master Degree.
• Experience in managing people.
• Experience with regulated systems – good level of understanding of system validation.
• Project Management Professional (PMP) or equivalent
• Business Process Management.
• Access to transportation to attend meetings.
• Ability to fly to meetings regionally and globally.
Allowances: Commutation, Housing, Overtime Work etc.
Salary Increase: Annually
Bonus Payment: Twice a year
Working Hours: Headquarters (Osaka/ Tokyo) 9:00-17:30, Production Sites (Osaka/ Yamaguchi) 8:00-16:45, Research Site (Kanagawa) 9:00-17:45
Holidays: Saturdays, Sundays, National Holidays, May Day, Year-End Holidays etc. (approx. 123 days in a year)
Paid Leaves: Annual Paid Leave, Special Paid Leave, Sick Leave, Family Support Leave, Maternity Leave, Childcare Leave, Family Nursing Leave.
Flexible Work Styles: Flextime, Telework
Click here to find out Takeda’s Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
Empowering Our People to Shine
Fujisawa Kanagawa Japan
Jobs in Fujisawa Kanagawa Japan
Business Analyst Fujisawa jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.