Manpower Services (Hong Kong) Limited
Manpower Services (Hong Kong) Limited Hong Kong Hong Kong
1 month ago
ManpowerGroup Hong Kong (Registered as Manpower Services (Hong Kong) Limited) provides employers a range of services and solutions for the entire employment and business cycle including permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment and selection; training; outsourcing and consulting. We help both companies and individuals achieve more than they imagined.
• Oversee daily warehouse operations (B2C/e-commerce and B2B orders fulfilment, VAS, reverse logistics).
• Plan casual labour needs to ensure our KPI are met or exceeded.
• Set performance KPI for all warehouse activities.
• Take the lead on end-to-end project implementation for new business and promotional operations.
• Drive continuous improvements of the warehouse operations.
• Manage key accounts to meet their needs and service level agreement.
• Responsible for the warehouse design and facility maintenance.
• Take charge of the compliance of ISO integrated management system and TAPA FSR... level in warehouse.
• Control costs and budget of the warehouse operations.
• Lead a full-time growing team and daily casual labour.
• Perform other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
• At least 7 years related working experience in Distribution Centre and prior experience in a managerial role.
• Experience in E-commerce fulfilment for a MNC highly preferred.
• Meticulous, analytical, and adept with numbers.
• Hands-on, self-motivated, team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Good leadership, solid analytical and problem-solving skills
• Good command of WMS, Excel, and Power Point.
• Good command in both written and spoken English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
Interested candidates, please send your full CV with expected salary to [email redacted, apply via Company website]
(All information collected will use for recruitme
Warehouse Manager - HK$40K Hong Kong jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.