Siemens Energy Lisbon Portugal
1 month ago
A Snapshot of Your Day
If you are looking for a job where you will have the opportunity to work in different kinds of projects, from large fossil to industrial plants, this is the right place for you.
Working in close collaboration with an international team, you will be working with product and project managers to ensure that the work is executed according to the project specifications.
How You’ll Make An Impact
• Engineering of electrical projects (protection and excitation systems)
• Build project technical documentation such as protection SLDs, trip matrix, cabinet layouts, schematics of protection, synchronization and excitation systems based on project specific requirement
• Development of protection software (DIGSI project)
• Perform FATs, installation supervision and on-site commissioning
• Cooperation with go-to-market and bid management preparing technical concepts and descriptions, time schedules and cost calculations
• Interact with clients on site and on client’s... technical meetings
• Contribution to improvements and increasing competitiveness
What You Bring
• Successfully completed university studies in the field of electrical engineering
• Basic knowledge in electrical design (circuit diagrams, short-circuit calculations,)
• Basic knowledge in rotating equipment
• Willingness to participate in a specialized group in an international environment
• Willingness to carry out commissioning activities on construction sites
• Willingness to work abroad (up to 20% of the time)
• Good communication skills. Fluent in English - Mandatory. German is a plus
About The Team
Our goal is to have successful projects, while having fun doing them.
It is a young and motivated team. There is a great team spirit where everyone has a voice.
We are constantly looking for curious and open-minded people, people willing to ask the most difficult questions.
Who is Siemens Energy?
At Siemens Energy, we are more than just an energy technology company. We meet the growing energy demand across 90+ countries while ensuring our climate is protected. With more than 92,000 dedicated employees, we not only generate electricity for over 16% of the global community, but we’re also using our technology to help protect people and the environment.
Our global team is committed to making sustainable, reliable, and affordable energy a reality by pushing the boundaries of what is possible. We uphold a 150-year legacy of innovation that encourages our search for people who will support our focus on decarbonization, new technologies, and energy transformation.
Our Commitment to Diversity
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and our combined creative energy is fueled by over 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character - no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society, all of society, and we do not discriminate based on our differences.
• Competitive salary
• Meal allowance
• Fair monetary compensation when working abroad
• Health insurance
• Home office allowed
• 5 extra days ("Pontes"), defined by the board, that everyone enjoys if not working abroad
• Your birthday, if it's on a work day you can have the day off
• Free shuttle to our Alfragide office
• Among others
Electrical Systems Engineer (Junior) Lisbon jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.